Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

The main thing to look for @hecno is the npk values. I make sure mines 0-0-0 so i can add as much as i want and not cause imbalance of my feed
I was going to order the GH but it says 1-0-0 then I made a mistake ordering the wrong earth juice Cal mag it's 3-0-0 I was suppose to order earth juice oilycan I ordered the Earth juice Cal mag because it is 3-1 cal mag is that the right rations for cal mag I thought so.
We're did you get your 0-0-0 at?
The oilycann has humic in it do you think that would hurt?It's a 0-0-0
I need to order but I've got to make sure it will work I've bought bonticare and the EJ and can't use either will use in outside garden.
Thanks

Last edited:
Sour Crack, week 7
Within a few days, 6 seeds sprouted. SC was the last to show preflower and is currently far bigger than the rest. Considering I expected this to be one of the earliest finishers, I am shocked.

Not a single complaint

View attachment 681537 View attachment 681540

My understanding is, these twisted leaves are a sign of vigorous growth. Please correct me, if Im wrong.
View attachment 681541
You got some lush ladies there looking beautiful!:slap:

I was going to order the GH but it says 1-0-0 then I made a mistake ordering the wrong earth juice Cal mag it's 3-0-0 I was suppose to order earth juice oilycan I ordered the Earth juice Cal mag because it is 3-1 cal mag is that the right rations for cal mag I thought so.
We're did you get your 0-0-0 at?
The oilycann has humic in it do you think that would hurt?It's a 0-0-0
I need to order but I've got to make sure it will work I've bought bonticare and the EJ and can't use either will use in outside garden.
Thanks
The GO CaMg has 2 kinds. One has 1- 0- 0, which I made the mistake of ordering.
The other one is CaMg+ 0- 0- 0. I have both now.

Screenshot_20170106-164408.png
20170106_164141.jpg

I don't know what I would do if I could not check EC I know I would over feed and burn up with out it well I go by ppm but learning EC to and celius I'm getting pretty good at it lol
Don't know why it can't be just one or other I don't care which one.
She sure looks happy and healthy.

Back