Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

Looking good Yeaster! I thought Sour Crack was a good SOG Strain, that looks bigger than a small SOG. How long you think you will take her? I will be following. Slow
Thanks Slo
I don't think this is what to expect. At least, it's not what I expected. Pretty sure the usually finish up around the 65 day Mark.
A- Train says there are 2 pheno, one being a big one. I think I lucked out.

I can't imagine taking this down til 75 days. Time will tell. Thanks for hanging out man.

Yeah, I think you got the big pheno and,I agree on the time length about. Looks like she has a while to go. Definitely not 55-65 days. I have a ton of Sour Crack seeds. Have 10 of the 24 Carats started now..one had twins!. One needed help finding its direction, I dug it up and moved it around. It will be above ground tonight. The other 9 are all above ground. So today is Day 1 for the 24 Cararts. Honestly I didn't mean to do 10, my hand was heavy when dumping them out....whoops! Will be interesting to see how all 10 do. I have a lot more 24 Carats, so I will know what to expect next time I run them. Good luck

Thanks for checking it out @BCrisis420

You and I may be the only active members to run this light.

Do you have any journals going? I would definitely like to see another CX300 in action.

Yeap,i think we just might be. I completed one journal of my very first auto grow.
Here's a link.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...r-crack-white-widow-xxl-mystery-strain.51962/

And I have an upcoming No-till soil journal in the next month or so. I already have 80% of what I need.

Back