Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

@A-Train I ordered SC because you recommended it to me. I will also be using your AN schedule. I hope I get the big one too. (no homo)

(no homo) ! lols :biggrin:

I will definitely be following your every move here if you don't mind sir. She's a bewt and gotta be about the largest crack I've seen? !! :crying:

SC was one of my first Mephisto, took them to around day 87 without the amber I was looking for, figured auto's don't amber like photo's. Still is some fantastic meds though.

Mine takes 73 days, with all cloudy. No amber.
It's not that fast as Mephisto says (56 days?).

It depends on different factors - we've found 55 to 60 possible when transplanting them from a 1.5 liter up to 7 liter (sog style) and running 18/6 lighting, both of those mean a quicker transition into flowering and reduced cycle time- it makes for short, not massively big yielding as individual plants but still decent for a combined yield when having multiple plants packed tightly in a given space.

Also I think we mention 'commercially can be taken during those dates' - obviously that's going to be before people are taking them for their own headstash/looking for ambers.

Off the top of my head I remember Spanglish having a fast harvest, also gbd's sour crack sog meds grow I think was a d63 harvest with plenty of ambers.

Personally for us, day 80 has been the longest from sprout for even the larger slower strains.

Cheers Mitch

So you run 24/0 mate? Do you think it's best? Thanks :pass:
I do run 24/7. I can't confirm or deny if it's "best". I do like the steady temps and no timers.

Mine takes 73 days, with all cloudy. No amber.
It's not that fast as Mephisto says (56 days?).

I don't expect to harvest any strain in 8 weeks.

SC was one of my first Mephisto, took them to around day 87 without the amber I was looking for, figured auto's don't amber like photo's. Still is some fantastic meds though.

I recall @A-Train recommending a fair amount of amber. He has grown more SC than anyone I know, aside from Mephisto, of course.

It depends on different factors - we've found 55 to 60 possible when transplanting them from a 1.5 liter up to 7 liter (sog style) and running 18/6 lighting, both of those mean a quicker transition into flowering and reduced cycle time- it makes for short, not massively big yielding as individual plants but still decent for a combined yield when having multiple plants packed tightly in a given space.

Also I think we mention 'commercially can be taken during those dates' - obviously that's going to be before people are taking them for their own headstash/looking for ambers.

Off the top of my head I remember Spanglish having a fast harvest, also gbd's sour crack sog meds grow I think was a d63 harvest with plenty of ambers.

Personally for us, day 80 has been the longest from sprout for even the larger slower strains.

Cheers Mitch

Thanks for chiming in Mitch.
I will gladly run her as long as she wants to go. Buds are packing on with a quickness now.
Do you think 18/6 makes for a quicker harvest? I was kinda thinking the opposite.

I'm in a 3 gallon pot. After settling, I suppose there is really only 2 gallons of medium. I've been kinda wishing I used 5 gallons. :smoking:

Back