Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

I reckon you're onto a winner with 24/0 geezer. I may try it. I like the idea of constant temps - I know people say 10 degrees lower at night etc, but I reckon warmth = growth. In my mangled head it does anyway :biggrin:

There is a thing called the Dark Reaction that is part of the photosynthisis process that occurs during dark periods. I run at 20/4. I have read many places that the benefit of extra growth does not counter balance the increased cost of running 24/0. I did run one time on 24/0 with a strain I am familiar with, and it did take a little longer to finish. Just my 2 pennys. Looking great.

Screenshot_20170129-202156.png

Secondaries
Screenshot_20170129-202213.png
Screenshot_20170129-202219.png

main cola
Screenshot_20170129-202229.png
Screenshot_20170129-202232.png
Screenshot_20170129-202235.png

Screenshot_20170129-202242.png

There is a thing called the Dark Reaction that is part of the photosynthisis process that occurs during dark periods. I run at 20/4. I have read many places that the benefit of extra growth does not counter balance the increased cost of running 24/0. I did run one time on 24/0 with a strain I am familiar with, and it did take a little longer to finish. Just my 2 pennys. Looking great.

Anyone who has done there homework, as they should, knows this is a highly debatable subject. Anyone who is unsure...do some searching....come to your own conclusion.
I could counter your comment with some facts to back a 24/0 schedule.

That being said...I welcome all opinions, in every aspect of growing BUT, I feel this is a subject that has been discussed more than enough.

Last edited:
Anyone who has done there homework, as they should, knows this is a highly debatable subject. Anyone who is unsure...do some searching....come to your own conclusion.

That being said...I welcome all opinions, in every aspect of growing BUT, I feel this is a subject that has been discussed more than enough.

Definitely have to agree with yeat on that subject. I use 24/7 light schedule. I don't know if I would ever change for autos and seems to be doing well for me. But as we all know every grow is different. And as long as we all keep an open mind we certainly can learn a lot from one another.

That sour crack is really starting to swell and get frosty bro! :clapper::yay:

Sorry, not meaning to start anything. Jus wanted to contribute. I'll go home now.

Back