Fast Buds Wtf fastbuds

You know,im beginning to think if an auto wont do its thing after say 6 or 7 weeks, throw it out instead of turning lights back to 12/12 and messing with it for another 2 months.
Like i said ive had 2 different plants do this out of 10 .
And both times the buds were light and airy.
And not worth the time and effort.
Yes they get you high but was it worth the 4 months,especially when you grow one at a time.
Honestly dont know,any one else experience this .

I think there is a micro grow section on this site. You might want to read through a bit to get some better strain ideas for your conditions

Sour Stomper. Ended up with 7.1 oz IIRC. 15" x 24" footprint cabinet

Mephisto genetics are amazing, always stable, always original and high yielding hardy plants on top of that.

Fast buds are (often) unstable auto crosses built on the backs of much better breeders that came before them. The name “Fastbuds” also sounds like something created and run by a bunch of marketing bros trying to cash in on a new trend.

Sorry if that seems harsh.

I think there is a micro grow section on this site. You might want to read through a bit to get some better strain ideas for your conditions
I,ve been growing in a box for about 7 years now.
Just that i like to try different strains is all and usually can manipulate the plants one way or another .
If u look around ,u will see this isnt my first rodeo.

Mephisto genetics are amazing, always stable, always original and high yielding hardy plants on top of that.

Fast buds are (often) unstable auto crosses built on the backs of much better breeders that came before them. The name “Fastbuds” also sounds like something created and run by a bunch of marketing bros trying to cash in on a new trend.

Sorry if that seems harsh.
No problem, yeah,alot of good places,just that some dont sell single seeds,kinda makes things harder to buy .
Thanks

I,ve been growing in a box for about 7 years now.
Just that i like to try different strains is all and usually can manipulate the plants one way or another .
If u look around ,u will see this isnt my first rodeo.
Ah, no offense intended

Back