Fast Buds Wtf fastbuds

I got a week old fastbuds in my tent and I have to move out in 3 months. Kinda worried I might have to cut her down before her prime.

Let's hope she is actually fast at budding
Harvest time is dependent on so many factors. Pot size, amount of light the plant receives each day, nutrients... I never choose my strains by the recommended harvest date. That has never worked out for me ;)

Harvest time is dependent on so many factors. Pot size, amount of light the plant receives each day, nutrients... I never choose my strains by the recommended harvest date. That has never worked out for me ;)

I hear you

Definitely didn't pick these strains dependent on flowering time,other factors came into play.
Its just what I happened to start growing and now I have to hope I can cut it down in 10 weeks max

I hear you

Definitely didn't pick these strains dependent on flowering time,other factors came into play.
Its just what I happened to start growing and now I have to hope I can cut it down in 10 weeks max
How many hours of light are you giving? And how many µmol/j light are the plants getting? Maybe you up the ante and give a couple of hours more light to the plants. Unless your PPFD is maxed out...

You catch more flies with honey then with vinegar
Not in this case, doubt fastbuds gives a shit .
Shame too,yeah i know,it happens but when your stealth and run one plant at a time in a box,it matters!
But im quite sure it will come back as something i did wrong .
I still have fast bud seeds but they will wait.
Think i,ll try a barneys farm instead .
And yes it was in one of their sealed packs.
Got no idea what it actually is but at least i should get a decent amount of hash out of it.
Doubt it will be any good for pressing but i,ll find out.
edit ,i was right,just light airy buds.
only thing its good for is making hash,not that thats a bad thing,i love hash but i did want to press too.
o well, life goes on, cheers

Last edited:
Yeah you had same experience that I heard whispering thru the canna forums,and it is the reason I avoid them.
As long time member I remember discord between afn and Fb.:eek1:

when your stealth and run one plant at a time in a box,it matters!
Preach!
:pass:
20210604_105949.jpg

Back