Fast Buds Wtf fastbuds

I wondered about that. I haven't said to much about it since I don't have much of a rep, but if the seeds I have left or some others did well I would certainly share that.

I contacted the rep that is supposedly on here about it, she never responded past the photos that she asked for, which I sent. I was on instagram one day and FB is always posting about this and that. They asked what everyone was growing and I mentioned that I was having mutations with a certain pack/strain. I wasn't rude or pushy. Just stating fact. They messaged me and asked me to contact FB customer service directly via email. info@2fast4buds.com is the email you want to send correspondence to. Think the guy that I communicated with was Enzo?

Contacted them, they responded and asked for any pertinent info and photos, which I supplied (again). About a week later they sent me a replacement 5 pack directly from Spain. Arrived to me really fast too. Like 4-5 days after they shipped it.

My mutation was a compact tight spiral plant that wouldn't go past about 4 inches tall. It grew really bushy in a counter clockwise circle. Really weird, as the leaves would emerge they would immediately curl to the left. Tried sprouting another seed from the same pack and it never popped. I'm fairly well versed in these rituals. So not sure if I got a bad batch, or pack. But they did replace it.

I decided to let the Spiralizer (that's what we named it) go for a bit to see what would happen. I put her outside and the entire plant totally hermed.

Are you buying directly from the breeder, or from a vendor? Only time I've ever had issues is when I opted for a 3rd party to supply my seeds. Resellers could not give a feck usually.

If the OP is in the U.S. FB doesn't sell directly to us here. We have to purchase from a reseller. I was surprised when they sent the replacements directly from Spain.

Are you buying directly from the breeder, or from a vendor? Only time I've ever had issues is when I opted for a 3rd party to supply my seeds. Resellers could not give a feck usually.

Though I suppose a vendor would have no control over the auto triggering or not. I'll just shut up now. :pass:

Reactions: AMG
Yes your container was less than ideal. There may be many contributing factors to your problem.

I am a firm believer in planting seeds right in the container they will grow in. Second choice is a root riot, rock wool or other starter cube. If you use Jiffy Peat pots be sure to PH them to 6.0 first. I hate the paper towel method.

I know that a lot of growers swear by it and their proof is the fact that many plants survive the technique but unless seeds are old or have been stored poorly soaking seeds is not needed and can drown them. Then because they need the instant gratification of seeing the tap root they germinate them in paper towels. If you look at a tap root under 200x magnification you will see the “root hairs” that grow laterally out from the tap root. These become the plant’s uptake roots. They will grow into the fibers of the paper towels and are ripped off every time the seedling is move or the towel is opened – ouch. This opens the seed to secondary infections.Then when transplanting it is very easy to bump the tap root tip and damage it or kill the seedling – Why?

Put the fresh or properly stored seed ½” deep in a Rapid Rooter, Root Riot, rock wool cube or similar or right in the soil. Don’t use Jiffy peat pots the PH is too low. Keep moist – not wet, and ~80°F, 60% humidity with your blue (veg) lights on and they will germinate if viable. I use 25% strength week one nutrients with a little kelp to moisten my starter cubes. Most strains will germinate in 5 to 7 days. Some strains take longer than others. The African sativas can take 21+ days so be patient. If your seeds are not fresh or have been stored poorly an 8 hour soak in a weak kelp solution can encourage germination. Kelp has natural Gibberellic acid GA3 which is a growth stimulator.

well i sure dont have any rep, and i dont post much anymore.
i just wasnt expecting this.
the last 10 different fast buds, 2 did this and one stayed a runt.
when your in a state of indoor secrecy and grow one at a time in a cabinet, little things matter.
ha , so now a got a 5 ft stinky plant growing for another couple months, sheesh.
here's the bubblegum,all of 10"
PXL_20210709_115856548.jpg
PXL_20210709_115909184.jpg

was good, just not worth 2 months to grow.

Last edited:
Finally budding now, 4' around and 5' tall.
12 weeks now tomorrow.
Didnt think fast bud would reply, not in the click here.
No biggy, just saying.
Definitely more sativa and i will get a good harvest, just wasnt planning on a 4 month grow again !

PXL_20210927_231953547.jpg

Last edited:
Finally budding now, 4' around and 5' tall.
12 weeks now tomorrow.
Didnt think fast bud would reply, not in the click here.
No biggy, just saying.
Definitely more sativa and i will get a good harvest, just wasnt planning on a 4 month grow again !

The rep for FastBuds hasn't logged into the forum for some time; we're trying to get ahold of them to see what's going on.

No biggy, just saying.
Don't let this experience discourage you from autos. There are some very good and well-respected auto breeders putting out first rate genetics, including Gnome Automatics, Night Owl, Mephisto, and others.

Thanks for the replys ,yep,i know about the auto's.
Like i said i like fast buds but 3 out of 10 of their auto went fuball.
Shame, i will be happy and tired when i chop this monster, not good for an indoor grow, had to take it out of my cabinet and move to this makeshift arrangement and it is one stinky mother !
Definitely cant have anyone here, sheesh.

Back