Would you recommend the ac infinity carbon filter?

Thanks. I may look into that for it. What size tent do you use on there for it?

4x2 Vivosun tent, with a T4 AC Infinity fan (4''). Some people told me I should go up to 6'', but I feel like my combo is quite and effective. Very nice negative pressure.

Have you done the research for the coverage for a 6in fan and filter? Seems to be over kill for a 32x32 tent. I have a 3x3x7 with a 4in infinity fan.. I've never even turned it up to half power.. And have never used a carbon filter.. Haven't met an auto that's worthy of it, lol. You are losing precious space by having all of that in your tent. Just something to think about. You honestly do not need a 6in fan and definitely not a 6in carbon filter. If you feel you need them, I'd at least start with the 4in model for both.
Really, haven’t met an auto worthy of a carbon filter. The last straw for me was I only had 4 ladies all autos going I came home from work and could smell the stench from 30’ around the house. My buddy came over and thought I had my basement full and was shocked to find out I only had 4 plants going never planned on even telling him but t was so obvious. I was shitting my pants because I know my neighbor could clearly smell it. Perhaps your nose is used to the smell lol. Carbon filter has saved my grow. Even in a legal state it’s worth the privacy and not having everybody and there little sisters know what your doing because the entire area around u stanks lol. I’ll spend the money every two years or so for that

Really, haven’t met an auto worthy of a carbon filter. The last straw for me was I only had 4 ladies all autos going I came home from work and could smell the stench from 30’ around the house. My buddy came over and thought I had my basement full and was shocked to find out I only had 4 plants going never planned on even telling him but t was so obvious. I was shitting my pants because I know my neighbor could clearly smell it. Perhaps your nose is used to the smell lol. Carbon filter has saved my grow. Even in a legal state it’s worth the privacy and not having everybody and there little sisters know what your doing because the entire area around u stanks lol. I’ll spend the money every two years or so for that
Ohh, definitely! When it comes to carbon filters its a personal preference and depends on many, many things. I have zero problems with them or people that use em. I just prefer to use all of my tent space for plants, not equipment, lol. I have photo period clone only cuts like GMO, Chem D and Grape pie.. All stink to the high heavens. But a small jar of half opened ona, somewhere in the same room fixes that for me. I just think a 6in fan is over kill for a 32x32 space, lol

Thanks. My main thing is not to find out if I need the 6 fan. Not if I need it but if it is ok to do the 6 in the 32x32 tent for it. It is only $20 more. I want to know if the 6 fan is going to make problems in the tent on there for it.

The 6 inch turned down will be fine.
What you want is a little negative pressure in the tent. This give you decent filtration less the noise of a 4 inch fan.
If noise is not an issue, mount everything outside of the tent.

Thanks. I am looking at the kingbrite 240w quantum board with putting the driver outside the tent on a shelf above the tent. The shelf is kind of like rubber or plastic on metal wire. Do you think I should put the driver on a wooden board on the shelf on there? With the driver not in the tent I can put the light near the top with the filter at the top of the tent by the quantum board in the tent then run exhaust out of the top of the tent on there for it.

Having the driver outside is good thinking.
You're gonna mount the light on yoyos right?

Thanks. Do you think I should put the driver on a wooden board on the shelf on there? I think the light has the hangers like that on there for it.

A piece of board will be ok, but i would recommend mounting the driver to a piece of aluminum siding to help cool the driver.
If the driver cannot dissipate the heat, you'll cook it.
Even if its mounted to wood and you can keep a hand on it. Doesn't mean the driver isn't being cooled properly.
Ohms law says as the temp increases so will the resistance increase and you consume more current. Meaning more heat.
This is referred to as thermal runaway.

Thanks. Would there be a benefit to pointing the exhaust duct at the driver on there for it?

Back