OLD REVIEWS World of Seeds - Afghan Kush Ryder

some update from here. Ive never seen that rapid grow from seed. In 48h AKR did grow 1-1.5" long tail in 1x2" sealed bag. Hopeing to see same grow speed in future

-AK

hello gardener I just look through this thread and it sounded familiar then I noticed that I already liked most of your post before lol

but still the come back and visit again is fun thank you for the smoke report

hello gardener I just look through this thread and it sounded familiar then I noticed that I already liked most of your post before lol

but still the come back and visit again is fun thank you for the smoke report

Ha, I've done the same man. Glad you liked the report. More to follow with my current grow, plus I've just received a beautiful AKR seed that's going to be my Queen in a x with Short Stuff Mi5 in the near future seed run.

More Fire to you.

Ha, I've done the same man. Glad you liked the report. More to follow with my current grow, plus I've just received a beautiful AKR seed that's going to be my Queen in a x with Short Stuff Mi5 in the near future seed run.

More Fire to you.
Thats awesome bro,im doing some test runs of 3 unreleased strains for short stuff. Your cross should def be dank man, be sure to document from step one and I will be following along

Back