OLD REVIEWS World of Seeds - Afghan Kush Ryder

A Gardener

working Jah garden
Reaction score
SeedBank : World of Seeds

Strain: Afghan Kush Ryder

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Went straight into soil. Approx 13.5litres BioBizz All Mix

Nutes: Tomorite with Sea Kelp around week 5/6. Then PK 13/14 weeks 7-9. 2 weeks ish cleanse at end.

Light (kind and schedule): Twin Sunmate CFL 250w ‘Blue spectrum’ bulb was on 24/0 until week 4/5 then added the 250w ‘Red spectrum’bulb and dropped to 20/4. Worked light closer over time. 18” at germination down to 1.5” from tops of plants before harvest.

Description: Beautiful plant. LSTed a lot to the pots edges. Kept short and bushy and covered circular pot approx. 30cms diameter. Grew 35cms tall. Very short internodes. Nice sized, tight buds. Frosty. Very happy first indoor grow.

From seed to harvest date: 75 days from planting seed to cutting. You could cut sooner, though I’ll be trying later next time.
Dry Yield: 63g

High/Effect Duration:
Narcotic. Stoned. It’s pretty heady and strong. I liked it a lot.

In-depth
RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good
BAG APPEAL: ****
It looked good. Formed 2” plus solid buds. Plenty of hairs and made grinder noticeably more dusty than other varieties.

THE GROWTH: ****
Impressive. I think it’ll take some punishment and will reward love. You could cut earlier, but I’ll let it go longer in future. Had to cut at a set time, next time I’ll use the leaves to tell me.

THE SMELL: ****
Very fruity during the grow, at times like bubblegum. Nice hashy smell in the jar

THE SMOKE: ****
Hashy weed smoke. Throaty. Spicey.

THE HIGH: *****
Strong and to be had.

Bud Picture!

Good news. Taking my camera out I've discovered one photo of an AKR bud. Taken around Day 62 after planting seed.

Attachments

• SAM_1187.jpg
    SAM_1187.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 350
My second AKR grow

SeedBank : World of Seeds

Strain: Afghan Kush Ryder

Did it autoflower?: Yes 24/0 Full auto

Soil/hydro: Went straight into soil. Approx 10.5litres John Innes #2.

Nutes: Tomorite with Sea Kelp around week 3. Then PK 13/14 weeks 6/7. Top shooter week 8/9ish. 2 weeks ish cleanse at end.

Light (kind and schedule): Twin Sunmate CFL 1 x 250w ‘Blue spectrum’ bulb 1 x 250w ‘Red spectrum’bulb was on 24/0 throughout the entire grow. The reason for this was that temps external to the tent fell below freezing at times during weeks 1-4. Worked light closer over time. 18” at germination down to 1.5” from tops of plants before harvest.

Description: Beautiful plant, particularly as the grow went on. LSTed a lot to the pots edges. Kept short and bushy and covered circular pot approx. 30cms diameter. Grew 35cms tall. Really lovely looking buds. Nice sized, frosty. They purpled towards the end of the grow.

From seed to harvest date: This time 81 days from planting seed to cutting. This plant was far more mature than the previous grow.

Dry Yield: 35g of smoking grade manicured buds, now curing until August. 15g popcorn or small buds I’m smoking now/using later for butter etc.

High/Effect Duration:
As before, narcotic, heady and strong. A pleasure to return to, however this time I’ve noticed a little more stress upon take off, bit anxious and rushy at times. Then you’re very stoned and chill.

In-depth
RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:
It looks good in my jar. Formed several 2” plus solid buds. Plenty of hairs on light green buds. The most mature buds purpled and looked glazed. Grinds lovely and fluffy.

THE GROWTH: ****
As before, nice and easy. Put up will a few days of sub 10c temps during early weeks.

THE SMELL: *****
Very fruity during flowering,towards ripe shit. After drying the most mature buds smell of blueberry. It’s got real depth of aroma.

THE SMOKE: ****
Incense in your throat. You’re certainly smoking.

THE HIGH: ****
Strong.

SAM_1497.jpgSAM_1505.jpgSAM_1495.jpgSAM_1511.jpg

can u give me a good link for lst and autoflower and how you so it!

Back