Sweet Seeds ★ Winners of the Sweet Seeds® contest, April 2019 edition

Not yet :sadcry: Apparently there was an inventory shortage and my shipment got delayed. Hopefully soon. :biggrin: @4d-Rock & @LordGreenWood

Not yet :sadcry: Apparently there was an inventory shortage and my shipment got delayed. Hopefully soon. :biggrin: @4d-Rock & @LordGreenWood

Yea, if you wanted blood skunk or blk Cream its delayed. I wanted blood skunk for the promotion and truenorthseedbank is out of stock on these 2 ( as with other seeds)

Yep, that's what killed me. Bloody Skunk was one of my April win requests. And Black Cream was my May Promotion request. Never got notified by Truenorthseedbank. After two months I finally reached out to Sweet Seeds, and learned what the problem was. Still waiting to see what's going to happen.

Some patience :)
If the problems persist, do not hesitate to send me a private message.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

I did contact you 8 days ago. But the problems persist without explanation or response. :shrug:

I did contact you 8 days ago. But the problems persist without explanation or response. :shrug:

Hi buddy!

As I indicated previously by private message, we cannot send the prizes directly to the USA, so we have to send you the prizes through other companies that collaborate with us.

We are trying to do everything in our hands. Hopefully solve this problem as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience again. I hope you understand.

All the best,
-Apolo

Thanks for the response, Apolo. I do understand the challenges of working with 3rd party distributors (& re-sellers) -- especially across international borders and time-zones. I've had personal experience (frequently frustrating) in my professional computer software career. I just felt it was time for someone to keep me updated on status. It seems apparent that there is no status, or at least not one that you can share with me. I will adjust my expectations accordingly.
All the best as well, Steve

Thanks for the response, Apolo. I do understand the challenges of working with 3rd party distributors (& re-sellers) -- especially across international borders and time-zones. I've had personal experience (frequently frustrating) in my professional computer software career. I just felt it was time for someone to keep me updated on status. It seems apparent that there is no status, or at least not one that you can share with me. I will adjust my expectations accordingly.
All the best as well, Steve

Thank you very much for understanding.

Our goal is for everyone to be satisfied. We are always here to listen to everyone. :redface:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Back