Indoor Wile-E-Peyote's Autopot mishmash

so again any recommendations on put you on your arse type weed would love to know more
I grew a mephisto white crack that knocks me the fckout-i can only vape it prior to sleep. I made some dry kief hash out of her and it's outstanding. But, keep in mind that I rotate strains and don't dab to keep my tolerance lower---this seems to work for me.

I grew a mephisto white crack that knocks me the fckout-i can only vape it prior to sleep. I made some dry kief hash out of her and it's outstanding. But, keep in mind that I rotate strains and don't dab to keep my tolerance lower---this seems to work for me.
I very rarely grow the same strains but for some reason i keep getting 5 packs of seeds so now I'm growing the same strains more, you know what I've got some Reserva Privada (photoperiods) sour diesel and skywalker kush (fook knows where I've put the skywalker) I've heard there a decent breeder sooo might do a photo grow after this but actually pay more attention to these than other photos I've grown, no clones or mother plants just 4 photos right from seed top the arse off them and see if i can fill a 4x4 :smoking:

If you have any recommendations on the breeder front would appreciate it dude with me it's a mix of growing enough weed till the next grow so size is important but taste and smell is a bonus in the past 30 odd years I've been smoking mostly resin (not even the good stuff) only since i started growing have i been smoking bud so my taste buds are shot :smoking: so for me the main thing is the high, i want to be glued to the couch the big Gelato i grew blitzes me (nearly fell out the loft after my first joint) :baked: so again any recommendations on put you on your arse type weed would love to know more

Sounds like the Gelato turned out as good as the one I chopped a few weeks back - super potent with an interesting flavor. Over a lb of that ought to keep you bleary eyed for a couple weeks :rofl: :thumbsup::baked:

Sounds like the Gelato turned out as good as the one I chopped a few weeks back - super potent with an interesting flavor. Over a lb of that ought to keep you bleary eyed for a couple weeks :rofl: :thumbsup::baked:
I'm chopping the Blue Cheeses in a week or two i don't think the Gelato will last long my brothers already swiped a few ounces :baked:

Last edited:
Ohhhhh look what I've found 3 each for the Reserva Privada and 8 seeds West Coast OG (fastbuds auto's)
IMG_20210123_140539_wm.jpg
IMG_20210123_140550_wm.jpg

Right finally all 4 pots are a go, so at 12 days old we have Fastbuds Cream Cookies and Strawberry Pie then at 6 days we have Big Buddha Chiesel and at day one we have Purple Lemonade ye this is gonna be easy :yoinks:
IMG_20210123_185107_wm.jpg
IMG_20210123_185115_wm.jpg
IMG_20210123_185124_wm.jpg
IMG_20210123_185142_wm.jpg
IMG_20210123_185201_wm.jpg

Right finally all 4 pots are a go, so at 12 days old we have Fastbuds Cream Cookies and Strawberry Pie then at 6 days we have Big Buddha Chiesel and at day one we have Purple Lemonade ye this is gonna be easy :yoinks:
View attachment 1279404View attachment 1279405View attachment 1279406View attachment 1279407View attachment 1279408

Big budda sounds nice too be honest. The cheese and diesel will go along so nice.

there pheno types I’ve encountered one is the red dominant hairs and one that looks like frosted grape S bud formations. Really stinky plant! Got a lovely diesel aroma with hints of starwberry tangy Squash. And also if you come across the grape type it’s massive in height! Not squat!

I would love too see the cream cookies aa this look fire:smoking:

Big budda sounds nice too be honest. The cheese and diesel will go along so nice.

there pheno types I’ve encountered one is the red dominant hairs and one that looks like frosted grape S bud formations. Really stinky plant! Got a lovely diesel aroma with hints of starwberry tangy Squash. And also if you come across the grape type it’s massive in height! Not squat!

I would love too see the cream cookies aa this look fire:smoking:
Cheers for the info dude

Back