Indoor Wile-E-Peyote's Autopot mishmash

Couldn't agree more always a lottery growing from seed but thats half the fun with autos. But saying that if someone could guarantee me a 4/5oz squat auto everytime i would break their arm
Me to dude you can grow 4 seeds from the same pack and get 4 different smells and tastes not to mention 70/80 day turn over RESULT :biggrin:

I have only seen the illusive 1lb autos grown in hydro (dwc, wilma, autopots etc). Sometimes I think the 1lb autos are genetic flukes. I grew 3 of the same strain in my wilma. One plant was about 17zips but only about 10zips between the other two.:shrug::shrug:

Well shit, acting like 5 zips off a plant is a BAD thing. Ima smack you son :rofl: But I guess if you got 17 (holy shit balls) off one you were expecting the mother load off the others too. I gotta up my game if I wanna hang out with you lot :gary:

Here's a few pics @RivetGrrl ,i think the thing with auto's is people try to run before they can walk (i know i did) just grow a few plants no tweeking, leaf tucking, topping just dial your grow in oh and less nutes that Gelato was grown on only 1.25 ml of base nutes per ltr of water the whole grow (my max dose is 4 ml per ltr of water) oh and i don't use calcium or magnesium till they go into flower and then i use half doses every other res top up anywho went off on one there here's the shitty but oh so pungent Bluecheese
And cheers for the rep @Waira appreciate it dude
View attachment 1278615View attachment 1278616View attachment 1278617View attachment 1278618View attachment 1278619

I like the purple color in those buds tho, she will be pretty and I bet tasty too even if she doesn't yield a whole lot. Thanks for the tips on autos too, I don't mind you rambling about that I can always use tips. Been growing awhile but only photos for the most part with an auto thrown in here and there. I would love to get bigger yields off them maybe I just don't take them as serious as I should (not that I doubt they are great plants, more the case of throwing a couple in my veg tent once in awhile). So they usually get treated like autos, topped defoliated and fed the same nutes. But I am trying to dial back on that period with all plants as I think I am just wasting product feeding so heavy. I want to switch back to coco in my autopots too, now that I am getting better results with them. I think the next run I'll pay better attention and see what I get.

Well shit, acting like 5 zips off a plant is a BAD thing. Ima smack you son :rofl: But I guess if you got 17 (holy shit balls) off one you were expecting the mother load off the others too. I gotta up my game if I wanna hang out with you lot :gary:

No not saying 5zips off a plant is a bad thing. I would be content with a 5zip per plant yield. Just commenting on the differences that you sometimes get with autos from the same pack.

No need to change yer game. Being able to give and take the guff is the only requirement. :crying: You'll do just fine:pass::cheers:

No not saying 5zips off a plant is a bad thing. I would be content with a 5zip per plant yield. Just commenting on the differences that you sometimes get with autos from the same pack.

No need to change yer game. Being able to give and take the guff is the only requirement. :crying: You'll do just fine:pass::cheers:

Photos are much the same, I have gotten some weird phenotypes from one pack, especially where one is tall and stretchy and one is very compact and bushy. I don't always pay attention to yield anymore like I used to, I should start again so I get an idea of ways I can improve things. But sometimes it is just up to genetics or other factors out of our control.

Photos are much the same, I have gotten some weird phenotypes from one pack, especially where one is tall and stretchy and one is very compact and bushy. I don't always pay attention to yield anymore like I used to, I should start again so I get an idea of ways I can improve things. But sometimes it is just up to genetics or other factors out of our control.

Never done photos myself. Closest thing was 3 autos that didn't auto. That was my first 1lb, so technically not a 1lb auto I guess. Back to work :baked: :pass: Sorry for the hijack @Wile e Peyote :pighug:

Never done photos myself. Closest thing was 3 autos that didn't auto. That was my first 1lb, so technically not a 1lb auto I guess. Back to work :baked: :pass: Sorry for the hijack @Wile e Peyote :pighug:
Hijack away you old goat and ye ducks that wasn't an autoflower you numpty :haha: :crying::rofl::woody::woody:
Sorry love that bouncing emoji :eyebrows:

Yeah, that was the was the blackberry gum that we did for that growoff a couple of years ago. All the pips came from Vlad - some autoed and some didn't. Go figure.

Was reading the other day its a bit of both, right genetics right grow room conditions and boom, plant another seed from the same batch and something doesn't click i think the one thing photo's have over auto's is you can pheno hunt a lot easier than with an auto just the fact that you can veg them for as long as you need has to help but i love auto's for the speed (no not you Gelato) and most the time i get a decent yield 20 oz a grow and I'm happy and very very stoned :pass: :smoking:
Couldn't agree more always a lottery growing from seed but thats half the fun with autos. But saying that if someone could guarantee me a 4/5oz squat auto everytime i would break their arm
Me to dude you can grow 4 seeds from the same pack and get 4 different smells and tastes not to mention 70/80 day turn over RESULT :biggrin:
:yeahthat:... odds catch up eventually, and some of us are funky-pheno magnets (raises his hand) :rolleyes2:.... I'm notorious for this especially when hoping for a signature-grade one!
- C+2.0, weird Sativa leaning pheno with more fluffy buds, aroma totally unlike the usual,... but good overall
- Strawberry Nuggets- zero berry, period!
- Orange Juice (Tangie really); zero citrus aroma, very generic smell and high...
- PAK, total turd, never again! Literally threw the seeds out...
- Ice Cool; another turd pheno, actually pissed about this one! ...took 3 years to get into rotation, got a slow, leafy, mold prone ball-slapping of a plant, smelled nice live, but dried it's like stale fried rice with an old orange peel on top :nono:... pretty weak potency too!

... this is one reason why I'm starting to lean more and more of personal/private breeder genetics... Next season if it happens, it'll be all private stuff, or maybe 1 commercial just to meet obligations... probably Pineapple Poison which has shown well at least!

Last edited:
:yeahthat:... odds catch up eventually, and some of us are funky-pheno magnets (raises his hand) :rolleyes2:.... I'm notorious for this especially when hoping for a signature-grade one!
- C+2.0, weird Sativa leaning pheno with more fluffy buds, aroma totally unlike the usual,... but good overall
- Strawberry Nuggets- zero berry, period!
- Orange Juice (Tangie really); zero citrus aroma, very generic smell and high...
- PAK, total turd, never again! Literally threw the seeds out...
- Ice Cool; another turd pheno, actually pissed about this one! ...took 3 years to get into rotation, got a slow, leafy, mold prone ball-slapping of a plant, smelled nice live, but dried it's like stale fried rice with an old orange peel on top :nono:... pretty weak potency too!

... this is one reason why I'm starting to lean more and more of personal/private breeder genetics... Next season if it happens, it'll be all private stuff, or maybe 1 commercial just to meet obligations... probably Pineapple Poison which has shown well at least!
If you have any recommendations on the breeder front would appreciate it dude with me it's a mix of growing enough weed till the next grow so size is important but taste and smell is a bonus in the past 30 odd years I've been smoking mostly resin (not even the good stuff) only since i started growing have i been smoking bud so my taste buds are shot :smoking: so for me the main thing is the high, i want to be glued to the couch the big Gelato i grew blitzes me (nearly fell out the loft after my first joint) :baked: so again any recommendations on put you on your arse type weed would love to know more

Back