Indoor Wile-E-Peyote's Autopot mishmash

Some shady character at the back door, said there was inappropriate humor and huge plants in here :smoking: Speaking of which, congrates on your 1lb! That is amazing, I haven't even pulled a lb off one of my photoperiods, hell....
I'm happy with it a 461 grammer or around that and a very easy grow for once (besides some numb nuts planting 2 photos thinking they were auto's only to find out 40 odd days later that they weren't) had to set up my spare tent and chop them back like a mofo :crying::crying::eyebrows::smoking:

I'm happy with it a 461 grammer or around that and a very easy grow for once (besides some numb nuts planting 2 photos thinking they were auto's only to find out 40 odd days later that they weren't) had to set up my spare tent and chop them back like a mofo :crying::crying::eyebrows::smoking:

I read back a ways (and had some good laughs), but had hit the vape pretty hard last night.... Was that 461 grammer a photo or an auto? I did see you purchased photos by accident.

I read back a ways (and had some good laughs), but had hit the vape pretty hard last night.... Was that 461 grammer a photo or an auto? I did see you purchased photos by accident.
That was an auto Gelato by Fastbuds everything I'm growing now is an auto (i hope) oh and the photos are finishing up now in the bigger tent but there shit, frosty but shit :smoking:

That was an auto Gelato by Fastbuds everything I'm growing now is an auto (i hope) oh and the photos are finishing up now in the bigger tent but there shit, frosty but shit :smoking:

I just can't get over people pulling a lb off of their autos, I do OK with my photoperiods but my autos, I get runts sometimes and bigger gals sometimes but I never get big yield. I'll just keep growin' 'em and see where I get to.

Sorry to hear the photos are shit, hope the smoke from them will be good at least! (Unless you sampled already and that is why they are shit)!

I just can't get over people pulling a lb off of their autos, I do OK with my photoperiods but my autos, I get runts sometimes and bigger gals sometimes but I never get big yield. I'll just keep growin' 'em and see where I get to.

Sorry to hear the photos are shit, hope the smoke from them will be good at least! (Unless you sampled already and that is why they are shit)!
Just in terms of yeild but they smell bootiful like smelly feet walking over juicy fruit (it only gets weirder from here on in) I'll get some pics later

I have only seen the illusive 1lb autos grown in hydro (dwc, wilma, autopots etc). Sometimes I think the 1lb autos are genetic flukes. I grew 3 of the same strain in my wilma. One plant was about 17zips but only about 10zips between the other two.:shrug::shrug:

Here's a few pics @RivetGrrl ,i think the thing with auto's is people try to run before they can walk (i know i did) just grow a few plants no tweeking, leaf tucking, topping just dial your grow in oh and less nutes that Gelato was grown on only 1.25 ml of base nutes per ltr of water the whole grow (my max dose is 4 ml per ltr of water) oh and i don't use calcium or magnesium till they go into flower and then i use half doses every other res top up anywho went off on one there here's the shitty but oh so pungent Bluecheese
And cheers for the rep @Waira appreciate it dude
IMG_20210121_184119_wm.jpg
IMG_20210121_184123_wm.jpg
IMG_20210121_184131_wm.jpg
IMG_20210121_184154_wm.jpg
IMG_20210121_184112_wm.jpg

I have only seen the illusive 1lb autos grown in hydro (dwc, wilma, autopots etc). Sometimes I think the 1lb autos are genetic flukes. I grew 3 of the same strain in my wilma. One plant was about 17zips but only about 10zips between the other two.:shrug::shrug:
Was reading the other day its a bit of both, right genetics right grow room conditions and boom, plant another seed from the same batch and something doesn't click i think the one thing photo's have over auto's is you can pheno hunt a lot easier than with an auto just the fact that you can veg them for as long as you need has to help but i love auto's for the speed (no not you Gelato) and most the time i get a decent yield 20 oz a grow and I'm happy and very very stoned :pass: :smoking:

Couldn't agree more always a lottery growing from seed but thats half the fun with autos. But saying that if someone could guarantee me a 4/5oz squat auto everytime i would break their arm

Back