@Wile e Peyote am I correct in thinking you're running a phresh hyperfan stealth (silenced) dude?

Would love to hear your thoughts on it please mate. How quiet is it? Need an extractor and I'm in a flat surrounded by neighbours beside and below, with wooden floors and peanut butter walls. What sort of speed do you run yours at and is what size is your tent please man? Did I read somewhere you said it vibrates like a bastard? Does it still vibrate on bungees? Vibration is probably more of my enemy than noise.

Expensive fan for a man of your "geographical persuasion" isn't it?! :crying: :vibe:

@Wile e Peyote am I correct in thinking you're running a phresh hyperfan stealth (silenced) dude?

Would love to hear your thoughts on it please mate. How quiet is it? Need an extractor and I'm in a flat surrounded by neighbours beside and below, with wooden floors and peanut butter walls. What sort of speed do you run yours at and is what size is your tent please man? Did I read somewhere you said it vibrates like a bastard? Does it still vibrate on bungees? Vibration is probably more of my enemy than noise.

Expensive fan for a man of your "geographical persuasion" isn't it?! :crying: :vibe:
It's very quite but you do need it on bungee cords or it vibrates like a mofo the fans off my lights make more noise I'm not sure how quite the unsilenced ones are might be worth looking into [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It's very quite but you do need it on bungee cords or it vibrates like a mofo the fans off my lights make more noise I'm not sure how quite the unsilenced ones are might be worth looking into [emoji106]

Apparently the unsilenced one is a banshee mate. lol

Any vibrations when on bungees? Through the tent poles? That drives me mad with clip ons. Sacked them and using a tower now.

:crying: You keep him talking while I swipe this mahossive fan box up my hoodie !! :crying:
Big baggy coat and a funny walk [emoji23][emoji23]think that bastard cost me £200+ but three years still running and only uses about 40 watts of power [emoji106]

Big baggy coat and a funny walk [emoji23][emoji23]think that bastard cost me £200+ but three years still running and only uses about 40 watts of power [emoji106]

Yeah 209 quid mate. But worth it if they are as good as I've read and heard. Apparently they use about 10w at 40% power! Liking that, as I'm as tight as nun's chuff me.

Tent is a 4x4 x6.5 mines a 6 incher I'm running two tents off mines pulling air through my veg tent then out from the flower tent filtered and it runs on its lowest setting which is 35%power [emoji106]

Back