Could be worse dude my mum always made us listen to Barry manillow and feckin elvis that's fookin child abuse [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hehe! I went on a mission a couple of weeks ago to listen to all my dad’s record collection whilst driving home. Phil Collins done me tho![emoji37]

Hehe! I went on a mission a couple of weeks ago to listen to all my dad’s record collection whilst driving home. Phil Collins done me tho![emoji37]
That's cause he's a proper cunt the little hairplugged gesticulating twat bag [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

update time feeds still the same and chop time still looks the same probably 3 weeks time trics are clear 50/50 with cloudy aboutish will keep an eye on them then adjust the chop pic time
Blueberry clones day 59 of 12/12
Ft1iuQR.jpg

x6l90Ny.jpg

412MmJp.jpg

pBkIrWQ.jpg

He1FOvn.jpg

next we have the Glueberry Ive topped the tops (well why not) and when the Lemon Kush's are out the tent she's getting cloned I'm also going to clone the Prima Donna as shes looking a bit sad pic time

Glueberry day 33
WhGsFoB.jpg

gPqfr1R.jpg

Lemon Kush mother plant getting her bloom on hopefully she will get some proper light when I chop the Blueberry's down and a few pics of the clones (hardy barstools) for some reason all the clones are different sizes :crying::crying:its almost like human error ooooopppps pic time

Lemon Kush day 38 of 12/12 and clones
dzenXjU.jpg

rqSfs8v.jpg

zb9UWl7.jpg

gqHJ2hZ.jpg

I5ogSAG.jpg

7ytjyZQ.jpg

qyQsWAO.jpg

NRnwAz7.jpg

PreeVaR.jpg

DwiG2mc.jpg

now the poor Prima Donna as I said cuts soon then put you out your misery