right were on day 13 of 12/12 and reading up on Critical Jack (ye I know what can I say I like surprises):smoking:its a 70 day flowerer so around 80 to 90 days should be good probably less still looking healthy(just cant seem to feck up photoperiods) there being fed on 1 ml calmag,1 ml silica,3 ml Canna A+B and 0.25 ml Buddha's tree pk something or other ph'd to 5.7 pic time

Critical Jack Herer day 13 of 12/12
6vrUf9t.jpg

Y58qxcC.jpg

yUgRMCm.jpg

Lzm2OqB.jpg

uumhxbM.jpg

XHtE2Cc.jpg

4vgQdkK.jpg

hN68tER.jpg

EIcArke.jpg

2fU54fL.jpg

and next up the Blueberry ive put mummy in the flowering tent shes well under way (must remember to feed more often) heres mummy and cuttings I'm gonna repot these in the next week get them ready gave them a leaf trim think I went a bit far :crying::crying:
Blueberry
YqKVczQ.jpg

IgNzZrL.jpg

6RGzsZH.jpg

bkxjSzo.jpg

eMpMNNO.jpg

g6tPxLZ.jpg

TLN3V9o.jpg

and now last but not lemonest Lemon Kush day 19 going to repot here in a couple of days cuttings here I come
Lemon Kush
rkDbtn9.jpg

4Cd17TT.jpg

well that's all for now folks I'm off to get mashed :pass:

right were on day 13 of 12/12 and reading up on Critical Jack (ye I know what can I say I like surprises):smoking:its a 70 day flowerer so around 80 to 90 days should be good probably less still looking healthy(just cant seem to feck up photoperiods) there being fed on 1 ml calmag,1 ml silica,3 ml Canna A+B and 0.25 ml Buddha's tree pk something or other ph'd to 5.7 pic time

Critical Jack Herer day 13 of 12/12
6vrUf9t.jpg

Y58qxcC.jpg

yUgRMCm.jpg

Lzm2OqB.jpg

uumhxbM.jpg

XHtE2Cc.jpg

4vgQdkK.jpg

hN68tER.jpg

EIcArke.jpg

2fU54fL.jpg

and next up the Blueberry ive put mummy in the flowering tent shes well under way (must remember to feed more often) heres mummy and cuttings I'm gonna repot these in the next week get them ready gave them a leaf trim think I went a bit far :crying::crying:
Blueberry
YqKVczQ.jpg

IgNzZrL.jpg

6RGzsZH.jpg

bkxjSzo.jpg

eMpMNNO.jpg

g6tPxLZ.jpg

TLN3V9o.jpg

and now last but not lemonest Lemon Kush day 19 going to repot here in a couple of days cuttings here I come
Lemon Kush
rkDbtn9.jpg

4Cd17TT.jpg

well that's all for now folks I'm off to get mashed :pass:

Very pretty leaves in the big tent bud. When ya planning to flip to 12s?

Just have I'm fooking blitzed dude feeeels gooood [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yeee, I'm quite spangled myself. Been drinking Henry Weston's special reserve cider this afternoon, 8.7% ma man, now on the gin!

Yeeeeee-haaaa! One more gin for the road.. [emoji849]

Gotta go and chop the blackjacks in the morning.. [emoji41]

Yeee, I'm quite spangled myself. Been drinking Henry Weston's special reserve cider this afternoon, 8.7% ma man, now on the gin!

Yeeeeee-haaaa! One more gin for the road.. [emoji849]

Gotta go and chop the blackjacks in the morning.. [emoji41]
Happy choppin vladders done a ltr of Jim beem in I'm a happy pot herb right nearly bed time keyboard getting wobbly [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back