Nice looking canopy in there :smoking:
Cheers dude the bigger plant was potted up a couple of weeks earlier as I wasn't going to flower these but the blueberry failed to root the first time so potted up the rest and boom [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Look what came in the post cheers vladders and I've got even more seeds courtesy of @Magic just need to get my arse in gear and pick them up [emoji106]
402ffba98a08994a412fc93fc038c32c.jpg

Look what came in the post cheers vladders and I've got even more seeds courtesy of @Magic just need to get my arse in gear and pick them up [emoji106]
402ffba98a08994a412fc93fc038c32c.jpg

Nice mate, I wanna grow me some of those GBOG sometime soon :thumbsup:

Nice mate, I wanna grow me some of those GBOG sometime soon [emoji106]
Can't wait to see what magics posted from the USA I think I may be the first brit to test his gear and I think he has sent some photos that haven't been released yet

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what magics sent from the USA I think I may be the first brit to test his gear and I think he has sent some photos that haven't been released yet

Ooh fancy pants eh!! Sweet mate congrats :cheers:

Like a fookin kid in a candy store just wish I had more tents [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I wish I lived somewhere legal mate! I would have a small living space in one room, rest of house dedicated to plants! :crying:

Back