It was for demonstration purposes. That's what the ambient air will be doing, which you will be pulling into your tent. The amount the plants transpire goes down as the rh goes up, so does the evaporation of water. This will reach some sort of balance with the tent temp and the amount of air flowing through your tent, but it will always be effected by the ambient rh. Blah blah blah expensive blah blah not worth it blah...

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Ye I get that if the air your pulling in is high rh so is your tent rh everything equals out blah blah blah buuuuut [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It was for demonstration purposes. That's what the ambient air will be doing, which you will be pulling into your tent. The amount the plants transpire goes down as the rh goes up, so does the evaporation of water. This will reach some sort of balance with the tent temp and the amount of air flowing through your tent, but it will always be effected by the ambient rh. Blah blah blah expensive blah blah not worth it blah...

That's very scientific geez and you've convinced me you actually know what you're on abaaaat.

I'm impressed. [emoji1360]

That's very scientific geez and you've convinced me you actually know what you're on abaaaat.

I'm impressed. [emoji1360]
He knows what he's talking about going on about sciencey stuff and facts backed up with graphs boohicky he does next he'll be telling me the earth ain't flat [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

He knows what he's talking about going on about sciencey stuff and facts backed up with graphs boohicky he does next he'll be telling me the earth ain't flat [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I know! Check out professor cockney wideboy eh? Who knew?!

He didn't post any pics of the shatter tho.. probably none left now tho cos he's been too busy "experimenting" with it.[emoji851]

I know! Check out professor cockney wideboy eh? Who knew?!

He didn't post any pics of the shatter tho.. probably none left now tho cos he's been too busy "experimenting" with it.[emoji851]
Fecking doleites sitting round smoking dope all day (lucky fuckers [emoji23] [emoji23])

Init
8d3fa060a9d16c7e29e5172a3fac77f3.jpg

Warm air holds more moister [emoji476] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] just had my first smoke of hbbs and I have to say me likey very sweet smelling and an extremely pleasent high 1 joint your happy 2 joints you just don't give a shit niiiice [emoji108]

Back