what sort of time scale is your fan on mine is 15 on then 15 off and so on do you have it timed or hooked up to a thermostat also do you have a fan speed controller i think i also need one of those
I run my extraction fan all the time plus a big 16 inch oscillating fan in the tent I use a hyper fan they have a controller built in and I think they only use 40 watts full power I've never gone past half power it's a strong mofo [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I run my extraction fan all the time plus a big 16 inch oscillating fan in the tent I use a hyper fan they have a controller built in and I think they only use 40 watts full power I've never gone past half power it's a strong mofo [emoji106]

nice yeah iv seen those hyper fans there awsome bit overkill for my tent the one i use already sucks the sides in lol

nice yeah iv seen those hyper fans there awsome bit overkill for my tent the one i use already sucks the sides in lol
I have a 4x4 tent and a six inch hyperfan and only run it at quarter speed I'm running two tents off it at the mo at £200 it's wasn't cheap I had a big standered one at first it was noisy and shit a sucking so thought fuck it and splashed out the only downside to them if you can't hang them with bungee cord they vibrate like a bastard and are noisy but once hung up silence [emoji108]

Think you might have that the wrong way when my temps go up you have more evaporation so more moisture in the tent in winter I keep my tent around 23c my rh never goes over 50 and I've only had bud rot once and that was my own doing

I was gonna write a long explanation of why I'm right. But I've sm9king shatter all day so ant be arsed.

Heat and vent engineer, I did this shit at colege. Believe me, I'm right. Temp up rh down.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I was gonna write a long explanation of why I'm right. But I've sm9king shatter all day so ant be arsed.

Heat and vent engineer, I did this shit at colege. Believe me, I'm right. Temp up rh down.

So weres the saying hot and hummid come from not going in that jungle its a bit damp and chilly [emoji23] [emoji23] sorry just being a bellend ps didn't know British gas done a course in rh and your growing tent [emoji23] sorry again [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

So weres the saying hot and hummid come from not going in that jungle its a bit damp and chilly [emoji23] [emoji23] sorry just being a bellend ps didn't know British gas done a course in rh and your growing tent [emoji23] sorry again [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Cock!

Rh relative humidity. It's relative to the % it can hold at a given temp.
47b587ad2bad1a208ca1af9efaa10dc8.jpg

Cock!

Rh relative humidity. It's relative to the % it can hold at a given temp.
47b587ad2bad1a208ca1af9efaa10dc8.jpg

On a serious note I'm not being a knob for once that chart doesn't factor in vegetation or the amount of water in said tent creating a mini climate in your tent if you add water to a hot tent it evaporates pushing up your rh not to mention the plants respiring adding to your rh the hotter the more moister does that make sense again not being a twat I'm really curious [emoji106]

On a serious note I'm not being a knob for once that chart doesn't factor in vegetation or the amount of water in said tent creating a mini climate in your tent if you add water to a hot tent it evaporates pushing up your rh not to mention the plants respiring adding to your rh the hotter the more moister does that make sense again not being a twat I'm really curious [emoji106]

It was for demonstration purposes. That's what the ambient air will be doing, which you will be pulling into your tent. The amount the plants transpire goes down as the rh goes up, so does the evaporation of water. This will reach some sort of balance with the tent temp and the amount of air flowing through your tent, but it will always be effected by the ambient rh. Blah blah blah expensive blah blah not worth it blah...

Back