Little update still weird not being able to look in the tent when I want to but hey that's photos for you there being fed on 1ml calmag (had nearly a full bottle left) 1 ml silica,2ml cannazyme, 2.5 ml canna A and B and to ease them into bloom 0.25ml Buddha's tree pk per ltr of water to be honest I'm surprised there turning out so well I only flushed the old coco out with tap water no pH adjustment I'm really lazy [emoji23] [emoji23]
6a94c8c4b11fbfc5c1c66e1f20589664.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Can't get any simpler eh! [emoji106]
Yes you can.

I don't check rh at all,(except a squizz at the weather on line).

It's never gonna be low and I'm never gonna invest in the equipment to dehumidify. Why check what I can't control?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yes you can.

I don't check rh at all,(except a squizz at the weather on line).

It's never gonna be low and I'm never gonna invest in the equipment to dehumidify. Why check what I can't control?

And you've got bud rot how many times? with good ventilation mine doesn't go over 50%rh even when it's pissing down and how do you cure your weed if you don't use rh to gauge

And you've got bud rot how many times? with good ventilation mine doesn't go over 50%rh even when it's pissing down and how do you cure your weed if you don't use rh to gauge

Once. But I would of still got it if I had a hygrometer.

I dry it till the stems snap then chuck it in the jars.

My point is, we live in a wet country and controlling humidity properly involves expensive equipment.

Once. But I would of still got it if I had a hygrometer.

I dry it till the stems snap then chuck it in the jars.

My point is, we live in a wet country and controlling humidity properly involves expensive equipment.

Now thats just a defeatist attitude that is ole timer [emoji23] [emoji23] it's also one of the reasons I spent a good £200 on my extraction fan looking back it was worth it as I've had high rh in the loft 70% but only 50% in the tent so you can control it up to a point but also good air movement is a must

Now thats just a defeatist attitude that is ole timer [emoji23] [emoji23] it's also one of the reasons I spent a good £200 on my extraction fan looking back it was worth it as I've had high rh in the loft 70% but only 50% in the tent so you can control it up to a point but also good air movement is a must

That's most likely down to the tent temps being higher than the loft. When temp goes up rh goes down.

The only way to control it properly involves cooling the air, ac ain't cheap.

That's most likely down to the tent temps being higher than the loft. When temp goes up rh goes down.

Ye I'm not paying for more juice I'm with you on that one hopefully if I sort these cobs out should save me 200 watts in the flowering tent still wouldn't pay for ac though

Think you might have that the wrong way when my temps go up you have more evaporation so more moisture in the tent in winter I keep my tent around 23c my rh never goes over 50 and I've only had bud rot once and that was my own doing

what sort of time scale is your fan on mine is 15 on then 15 off and so on do you have it timed or hooked up to a thermostat also do you have a fan speed controller i think i also need one of those

Back