A photoperiod? Dont they take about 3 years to get to harvest? [emoji3]
Would love to try a photo grow when i get more space. Good luck mate
Ha ha you've got more room than me dude I'm still doing autos just mixing it up not to mention I really want to try God bud don't know why it's just stuck in me noggin [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hope so scally unfortunately I won't be using bubble buckets for a while they take up to much space so it's all out coco for a while setting up my smaller tent with a Mars hydro 3x something or other reflector grow out a mother take cuttings and put them in the auto tent on 18 hours light when my autos are around 6 weeks from finish then when the autos are chopped flip to 12 /12 well that's the plan what could go wrong [emoji23] [emoji23]

Plan. [emoji1360]

Hope so scally unfortunately I won't be using bubble buckets for a while they take up to much space so it's all out coco for a while setting up my smaller tent with a Mars hydro 3x something or other reflector grow out a mother take cuttings and put them in the auto tent on 18 hours light when my autos are around 6 weeks from finish then when the autos are chopped flip to 12 /12 well that's the plan what could go wrong [emoji23] [emoji23]

Was having exact same thought on this specially coming into summer, don't wanna be running lights 20/4, and don't think autos do we well on 12/12.

What's the god bud ye on about? I fancy running auto duck next by DP, v unique from most canna.

Was having exact same thought on this specially coming into summer, don't wanna be running lights 20/4, and don't think autos do we well on 12/12.

What's the god bud ye on about? I fancy running auto duck next by DP, v unique from most canna.
Here you go dude https://www.leafly.com/indica/god-bud

Naah man.. have you done cuttings before?

I've got some great diy tips if ya want 'em.

(Home made shit!)
Tips always welcome dude I used to grow photos in a cupboard around 15 years ago grew one plant took cuttings seemed to work and that was just shit I picked up at b&q forgot most of it though

Tips always welcome dude I used to grow photos in a cupboard around 15 years ago grew one plant took cuttings seemed to work and that was just shit I picked up at b&q forgot most of it though

You can't go too far wrong really mate, the first one I ever did, I literally ripped a branch off the plant and stuck it in a pot of soil. Two weeks later I had another rooted plant. I didn't even want the fooka.. just fucking about for a laugh!

Main tip IMO tho is go easy on the light. Like the shrooms, they don't like being BBQ'd, at least til they've got enough roots to cope with the evaporation from the leaves.

Windowsill works well if the days are long enough or a shit CFL. [emoji1360]

You can't go too far wrong really mate, the first one I ever did, I literally ripped a branch off the plant and stuck it in a pot of soil. Two weeks later I had another rooted plant. I didn't even want the fooka.. just fucking about for a laugh!

Main tip IMO tho is go easy on the light. Like the shrooms, they don't like being BBQ'd, at least til they've got enough roots to cope with the evaporation from the leaves.

Windowsill works well if the days are long enough or a shit CFL. [emoji1360]
the mars has a veg and bloom switch on its not that powerful also got a heated propagator just need to order some cloning gel and some jiffy plant pots no replanting for me mr vlad biodegradable pots let them get a bit rootbound then put the pot into a bigger air pot and your good to go I think when I used to do them I got them to root under a 400 watt hps just had them shaded by the bigger girls

Back