the mars has a veg and bloom switch on its not that powerful also got a heated propagator just need to order some cloning gel and some jiffy plant pots no replanting for me mr vlad biodegradable pots let them get a bit rootbound then put the pot into a bigger air pot and your good to go I think when I used to do them I got them to root under a 400 watt hps just had them shaded by the bigger girls

I use the bottom of a 1L tonic water bottle. Drill a few holes in it for drainage and stand it in an opaque pot. This way you can lift it out and see if there's roots before you pot up. The opaque pot keeps the light off the roots. [emoji41]

I tried to root cuttings under my 600 and they fried within a week. Crispy little beggars they were.. Smellyberry by UGORG.. that strain doesn't exist anymore (I fink)

These biodegradable pots.. are they the peat ones?

I use the bottom of a 1L tonic water bottle. Drill a few holes in it for drainage and stand it in an opaque pot. This way you can lift it out and see if there's roots before you pot up. The opaque pot keeps the light off the roots. [emoji41]

I tried to root cuttings under my 600 and they fried within a week. Crispy little beggars they were.. Smellyberry by UGORG.. that strain doesn't exist anymore (I fink)

These biodegradable pots.. are they the peat ones?
Think there coco dude don't like that Pete bloke he's a bit acidic [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

How I used to root cuttings them jiffy pots get a wire coat hanger cut it to length and bend it over the pot one each side just tucked in the pot then I used a sandwich bag over the top and secured with an elastic band mini poly tunnel for one it worked as well

How I used to root cuttings them jiffy pots get a wire coat hanger cut it to length and bend it over the pot one each side just tucked in the pot then I used a sandwich bag over the top and secured with an elastic band mini poly tunnel for one it worked as well

Fookin scousers and wire coat hangers man!

It's like a multi tool AND the keys to everything! ...lost yer car keys.. not a problem mate... need to climb in that window to steal the silverware?

Stand right back, he'll have you in in a jiffy! [emoji38]

Fookin scousers and wire coat hangers man!

It's like a multi tool AND the keys to everything! ...lost yer car keys.. not a problem mate... need to climb in that window to steal the silverware?

Stand right back, he'll have you in in a jiffy! [emoji38]
Oh you cheeky barstool I'm almost offended by that wire coat hanger for breaking into cars how old are you again [emoji23]

Oh you cheeky barstool I'm almost offended by that wire coat hanger for breaking into cars how old are you again [emoji23]

Aww.. sorry bud. I'm out of touch when it comes to breaking into cars, haven't lost me keys in a while. What do you use these days mate? [emoji23]

Aww.. sorry bud. I'm out of touch when it comes to breaking into cars, haven't lost me keys in a while. What do you use these days mate? [emoji23]
[emoji375] [emoji23] [emoji23] fook knows dude not into cars prefer extortion blackmail prostitution oh and knock off lighters [emoji106] [emoji111]

Knock off lighters you say?

Step this way sir, and check out this beauty..
2ff840c2ee41de267d2473137f91010a.jpg

I've no idea where it came from and I don't reckon it's likely to get stolen any time soon!

Knock off lighters you say?

Step this way sir, and check out this beauty..
2ff840c2ee41de267d2473137f91010a.jpg

I've no idea where it came from and I don't reckon it's likely to get stolen any time soon!
Clipper eh ain't you posh that's the problem with potheads proper lighter tea leaves fuckers don't even remember half inchen them [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back