Well that's the last critical jack down and the wet weight for her was 914 grams shit man didn't think she was that big but the buds are solid and the smell citrus pine and a huge dash of pepper beautiful so with 600 watt of true power I got 5 oscars off the purps and just over 5 off the first critical and 678 off the second and now 914 think I could safely say I'm happy with that [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106] [emoji111]

I toke therfore I am so naaa
Damnnnn nice haul man smoking for days [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Haven't played that one yet just got watchdogs 2 and mafia 3 oh a battlefield 1 [emoji106]

Nice line up there I'd like to get mafia 3 watchdogs seems like a tech version of GTA but looks awesome as shit

Growers love!!!

Nice line up there I'd like to get mafia 3 watchdogs seems like a tech version of GTA but looks awesome as shit

Growers love!!!

Just getting into watchmen now was up till 5 this morning I don't know 44 and still not grown up [emoji23] [emoji23]

got this more for drinking just a coincidence it's good for growing well that's what I told the wife
emoji23.png
:bravo:i like your style wile it reminds me of myself a little :funny:
and the RO system looks like a nice and clean job brotha you def deserved that J!

:bravo:i like your style wile it reminds me of myself a little :funny:
and the RO system looks like a nice and clean job brotha you def deserved that J!
Cheers dude I filled up two 20 ltr kegs food grade plastic of course so I'm good to go when I top up the buckets next week only took me 8 hours [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back