I think it's 100% purple pheno could be wrong we'll have to find out [emoji1]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Thats even better bro cant wait i really need to do a purp,and if that is 100% thats awesome.thats more seeds to add to the collection lol just got some illuminautos aswell

Thats even better bro cant wait i really need to do a purp,and if that is 100% thats awesome.thats more seeds to add to the collection lol just got some illuminautos aswell
Illuminates very nice dude make sure you tag me in when you get going I will be using home made bubble buckets this run the purps aren't great yeilders but after the Autoultimate and my heisenburghs aren't that far off don't think I will run out of bud anytime soon [emoji106]

Illuminates very nice dude make sure you tag me in when you get going I will be using home made bubble buckets this run the purps aren't great yeilders but after the Autoultimate and my heisenburghs aren't that far off don't think I will run out of bud anytime soon [emoji106]

Oooh nice bubble buckets,they will be good yielders in bubble buckets bro they grow monsters.i have been waiting aswell to get enough smoke so i can start experimenting which is hard when i can only grow 1 plant a time but i think i got this autopot dialed in now.8oz from my last grow and i know i will get at least another 5 from my current grow so next grow will be illuminauto grapey walter really looking forward to that

And we're off
76f222c4e936d9adfcfd7b75e35ba8c5.jpg
acd2fae0cac722dd1c2c76c9d9e41aca.jpg

Ye I won't be calling them there proper name there now called JP for short [emoji1]

Is this your first Purple strain Wile?
I grew a couple of Red Purps photos,a bit ago now,the colour was great even a lot of the leaves went purple.
I grew out a red poison but went fishing for 3 days when I came back I had found I had trapped the drip line under the pot and fried her never went truly purple second time lucky eh red :smoking:

I grew out a red poison but went fishing for 3 days when I came back I had found I had trapped the drip line under the pot and fried her never went truly purple second time lucky eh red :smoking:
Sorry to hear. :(

I tried a total of like 5 or 6 seeds. Only the last one germinated. Not exactly a "lucky strain!" LOL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back