Thats a stump!
had to chop through the bugger with an hacksaw right little update on the Heisenberg specials were on day 57 there being fed on 0.5 ml liquid silica,1 ml calmag,1.25 ml advanced nutes bloom A+B and 1 ml of big bud per ltr of water I think the larger girl will finish first pic time
IMG_0010 (Large).JPG
IMG_0011 (Large).JPG
IMG_0012 (Large).JPG
IMG_0013 (Large).JPG
IMG_0014 (Large).JPG
IMG_0015 (Large).JPG
IMG_0016 (Large).JPG
IMG_0017 (Large).JPG
IMG_0018 (Large).JPG
IMG_0019 (Large).JPG

will get some better pics when I can get the tent sorted feckin hell its been a busy day peace out peeps :smoking:

Thought of doing some buckets and then remembered that I have a full blown hydro setup in the attic. It should be big enough for 2 girls. Even has a chiller for the reservoir. But it is going to have to wait until the WW XXL and White LSD that I put in soil yesterday have finished.

Thought of doing some buckets and then remembered that I have a full blown hydro setup in the attic. It should be big enough for 2 girls. Even has a chiller for the reservoir. But it is going to have to wait until the WW XXL and White LSD that I put in soil yesterday have finished.
Look forward to it dude as long as you keep an eye on your ph and your ec it's a piece of cake [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

and next up
AUTO DARK PURPLE

OG KUSH CROSSED WITH A FIRST GENERATION PURPLE KUSH AUTO THEN REWORKED THROUGH FIVE GENERATIONS WHILE CAREFULLY PRESERVING THE CHARACTERISITIC SWEET KUSH AROMA AND THE PURPLE COLOUR OF THE BUD CLUSTERS WHICH OCCURS IN PRACTICALLY 100% OF CASES. THE RESULT IS A COMPACT, FIRST GENERATION AUTO WITH A PERFECT CANOPY SIZE MAKING HER IDEAL FOR A DISCREET URBAN BALCONY WHILE THE PURPLE LEAVES PROVIDE A DEGREE OF CAMOUFLAGE.

Genotype INDICA AUTO
THC 18%
Maturation(Interior) 45 to 55 days
Maturation(Exterior) Automatic (45-55 days)
Flavor Sweet fruit
Way of cropping Ind/Out
Production 50-70 gr/pl outdoor
Odor Medium
Effect Medicinal
Resistance to mold Medium
Pest resistance High
Sex Fem Auto
Lineage OG KUSH X PURPLE KUSH AUTO
Irrigation tolerance High
Medicinal Value Very high
going in there root riot cubes after work :pass:

and next up
AUTO DARK PURPLE

OG KUSH CROSSED WITH A FIRST GENERATION PURPLE KUSH AUTO THEN REWORKED THROUGH FIVE GENERATIONS WHILE CAREFULLY PRESERVING THE CHARACTERISITIC SWEET KUSH AROMA AND THE PURPLE COLOUR OF THE BUD CLUSTERS WHICH OCCURS IN PRACTICALLY 100% OF CASES. THE RESULT IS A COMPACT, FIRST GENERATION AUTO WITH A PERFECT CANOPY SIZE MAKING HER IDEAL FOR A DISCREET URBAN BALCONY WHILE THE PURPLE LEAVES PROVIDE A DEGREE OF CAMOUFLAGE.

Genotype INDICA AUTO
THC 18%
Maturation(Interior) 45 to 55 days
Maturation(Exterior) Automatic (45-55 days)
Flavor Sweet fruit
Way of cropping Ind/Out
Production 50-70 gr/pl outdoor
Odor Medium
Effect Medicinal
Resistance to mold Medium
Pest resistance High
Sex Fem Auto
Lineage OG KUSH X PURPLE KUSH AUTO
Irrigation tolerance High
Medicinal Value Very high
going in there root riot cubes after work :pass:

Right finally get to watch one of yours from the beginning my friend,i love purple so cant wait to see if you get the purple pheno :vibes::goodluck::baby:

Back