Completed Wild Bill does EarthBoxes under HLG DIABLO 650R and various fire girls!

Looking great man! Im wondering if the humic in the res hells with the explosive growth. Also what aminos do you use?
Thanks!
The humic helps keep the rez in a good state and valuable help with uptake of nutes.
The Aminos I use are a little difficult to find. They are the best enzymatic/hydrolysate soybean aminos. Same with the Humic Acid.

I think I can look it up where I purchase it. The guy I learned the KNF stuff from sells both now.
Let me know.

Thanks!
The humic helps keep the rez in a good state and valuable help with uptake of nutes.
The Aminos I use are a little difficult to find. They are the best enzymatic/hydrolysate soybean aminos. Same with the Humic Acid.

I think I can look it up where I purchase it. The guy I learned the KNF stuff from sells both now.
Let me know.
Yes, please. I just can't stand the smell of fish hydrolysate. Ferments are one thing, but together - straight vom...

4X4 TENT

Well the 4x4 tent is fully worked. All girls are fully watered, limited defol and removal of small branches that won't make it to the top. and a bit of training.
Mangos N Chem by Night Owl is such a pretty healthy girl! She didn't need much.
Knows Candy by Twenty20 is just going crazy with her S T R E T C H! Tall n Thin......but with good potential bud sites. I wish I had more room for her!
The finicky ass 3BOG got sprayed with Yah Whey, some aminos, and my FFJ an humic acid at my normal rate. Maybe I'll see a difference at lights on at 11pm. No idea why she's such picky bitch! I hit her three times with the spray while I was working the other girls and was dry when I put everyone back in the tent.
IMG_20221107_232038058.jpg

Mangos N Chem by Night Owl is looking really nice.........lower right
FLASH!

IMG_20221107_232002416.jpg

Knows Candy by Twenty20
IMG_20221107_232047355_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221107_124747248.jpg

This girl went crazy as hell in her stretch!!!!! I really don't know what to think about her. I just took the small branches and almost no leaves. I think I'm gonna end up supporting her IF she makes big buds. I think she is gonna run a little long

THE 2X4 AND LITTLE TENT
Everyone got their rez filled. Everyone got worked in the 2x4 with removal of the small stuff. They look better.
Purple Kong didn't need a thing done to her. And she TOLD me this by putting out a VERY strong sorta grapey FUNK! It was VERY noticeable and was immediate! I had to chuckle!

BEFORE
IMG_20221107_190528775.jpg

AFTER
IMG_20221107_194925860.jpg
IMG_20221107_194931726.jpg

PURPLE KONG
IMG_20221107_194958625.jpg

This light may have me fooled or the plant's reaction to the light after topping her. Her structure is vastly different from the first one I grew. Her structure is just not as robust. She is VERY healthy and a beautiful green color and bright green stems. Her stretch has seemed to slowed and buds are making marked improvements. My outlook for her making some canna is getting more optimistic.

I used over 10gallons of water today.

Last edited:
It's done! I said F IT and just did it. Took less than a minute or so. They didn't like it either! Put up a HUGE STINK!:eyebrows::eyebrows:

YAAAAAH!
:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

IMG_20221109_103818733.jpg
IMG_20221109_103809097_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221109_103811416.jpg

Damn yellow ass 3BOG!
I guess I need to make that damn shade for her. She spraying did seem to help a little. It's not quite THAT yellow, but too damn close.

Take a look at Mangos N Chem by Night Owl, lower left.
She is just looking gorgeous. She sorta reminds me of some of the native Afghan strains I've seen. I'm really waiting to see how she throws her frost!
I sure wish I had more room for her.
I'm sure gonna start looking at more stuff from Daz.
Anyone have a rec for a more sativa girl from him?

It took me at least 6 times the amount of time to post this as it did for me to do the work on the girls.

Oh yeah. The girls got their rez filled!

It's done! I said F IT and just did it. Took less than a minute or so. They didn't like it either! Put up a HUGE STINK!:eyebrows::eyebrows:

YAAAAAH!
:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

View attachment 1536399View attachment 1536400
View attachment 1536398

Damn yellow ass 3BOG!
I guess I need to make that damn shade for her. She spraying did seem to help a little. It's not quite THAT yellow, but too damn close.

Take a look at Mangos N Chem by Night Owl, lower left.
She is just looking gorgeous. She sorta reminds me of some of the native Afghan strains I've seen. I'm really waiting to see how she throws her frost!
I sure wish I had more room for her.
I'm sure gonna start looking at more stuff from Daz.
Anyone have a rec for a more sativa girl from him?

It took me at least 6 times the amount of time to post this as it did for me to do the work on the girls.

Oh yeah. The girls got their rez filled!
Hell ya...I love seeing some good ol super cropping. I had to super crop my very first grow and have been a fan ever since. Got a half pound off a 150watt light.
Did you tie anything on there to keep the branches down? Mine popped back up in less then 24 hours, these plants are troopers.

Also wanted to say thank you for all the info youve put out about earthboxes. I just started my first EB grow and have been referencing your grows...a lot. Im 11 days in and will probably be filling the rez for the first time in a week or so. Your plants are looking awesome. Ive heard that 3Bog is quite finicky. Might have a go at it myself one of these days. Keep up the good work mate :thumbsup:

Hell ya...I love seeing some good ol super cropping. I had to super crop my very first grow and have been a fan ever since. Got a half pound off a 150watt light.
Did you tie anything on there to keep the branches down? Mine popped back up in less then 24 hours, these plants are troopers.

Also wanted to say thank you for all the info youve put out about earthboxes. I just started my first EB grow and have been referencing your grows...a lot. Im 11 days in and will probably be filling the rez for the first time in a week or so. Your plants are looking awesome. Ive heard that 3Bog is quite finicky. Might have a go at it myself one of these days. Keep up the good work mate :thumbsup:

Thanks!

I try to be as informational as I can for everyone and as a reference for me.
If you have any questions or discussions, don't hesitate to post up with your thoughts!

Back