Why is my top colas drooping?

I don’t ever worry. You just need to troubleshoot from the simplest solution to the most difficult. You changed your light schedule so see if it’s that.

If it doesn’t rebound, then check your watering habits.

What PPM do you normally feed at? If your PPM in runoff is way higher, it’s probably buildup at the bottom of the pot. Mix a weaker nute solution and measure runoff till it seems normal. Although I doubt it’s that.

If your PPM runoff is way lower, try feeding a higher strength just don’t go crazy.

My last guess would be that it’s possibly becoming root bound. It can happen in fabric pots. But it’s a long shot. Kind of risky but you can easily cut the pot off and put in a bigger fabric with the exact same soil without disturbing the plant too much.

or just ride it out and learn from the experience
I feed at 1600 (too high?), and after 2 days i give just water and the ppm is around 800-900.

I hope the light change will fix it, if not i have to check the root bound issue..

1600 is a tad high. I fed a 12 foot tall outdoors photo 1600 once just to experiment. She was fine, but she was 12 feet tall. I think the highest I’ve ever fed an auto at was around 1000 a couple times. But she was an absolute beast and would just soak up everything.

You said that your medium is a store mix. Do you know what is in it? Is it soil? Coco? Or a mixture of both? I generally run my own mix which is 70% coco/perlite/vermiculite and 30% soil. If it’s something that’s a higher coco base, I would generally feed lesser amounts more often- daily with runoff.

1600 is a tad high. I fed a 12 foot tall outdoors photo 1600 once just to experiment. She was fine, but she was 12 feet tall. I think the highest I’ve ever fed an auto at was around 1000 a couple times. But she was an absolute beast and would just soak up everything.

You said that your medium is a store mix. Do you know what is in it? Is it soil? Coco? Or a mixture of both? I generally run my own mix which is 70% coco/perlite/vermiculite and 30% soil. If it’s something that’s a higher coco base, I would generally feed lesser amounts more often- daily with runoff.

If i feed with 1000 ppm, then it would be around 300 ppm runoff after normal watering, is this okey?
Its soil with a bit of sand and 30% perlite

Make sure you let it dry the pot between waterings. Looks overwatered and ph off leading to everything else. They don’t like a lot of water sitting in the bottom of the pot from my experience, let it use it before watering . When you water with run of you are also helping get rid of unused nutes and keeping the pot in balance.

She looks much better today! Changing the light schedule really did the trick.
Thanks for all the tips!
B1FD81A8-C48D-4199-B6DC-B297AE16D2C0.jpeg

I had figured it was light tired initially as mentioned. I don't run 24/0 myself. I know many people do. I will start out at like 20/4 for a couple weeks on a new run sometimes, and then drop to 18/6.

Go by the weight of the pot to judge when watering, it should be very light when dry. I'd let these dry out for at least a week straight & also it wouldn't hurt to start trimming off the larger fan leaves to let her Speed Test & the medium breathe more.

My Bubblegum Auto is still going strong!
Day 54 now and well into flowering.
70 cm in height. Have been doing very much LST, happy with the results!

Only «problem» is some older fan leaves yellowing and dying. I guess this is normal?

I have 2 questions:

Can someone «guess» how much this is gonna yield? How many grams? Or is that impossible to guess?
Using 100W led.
And how long is it before harvest? 2-3 weeks?

0B59C5AF-A6EE-410E-9A24-88D8861ECA8A.jpeg
018E17BF-36CC-4AF0-A0A4-6706EBCC5B3C.jpeg
22C5B1E2-BEC1-4842-A2C7-8D8F22E0602D.jpeg
1FB5F68D-6040-4339-BB4F-06DE474197C6.jpeg

Back