Why is my top colas drooping?

I’m not an expert at diagnosis, but they look a little light/heat tired to me. Not saying it’s too hot in your tent, but I grow a number of plants that just droop like that when they’ve had enough light (or heat) for the day. So maybe the strain doesn’t want so much light. Hopefully changing the light schedule helps.

Edit - whole plant looks droopy to me. More so at the top.

Last edited:
If you take your soil out does in crumble into dust ive had that happen if that's the case it's way too dry you could have dry pockets not absorbing water if you haven't checked that I would
Is your soil hard as a rock? It should be loose and Moist. Might not be your soil at all but I fucked up plant like that Before

The soil is not dry, but if i try to stick my finger down its very hard.. Is this a bad thing?

And yes, its very big! I didnt think it would be so big. This is my first grow.
If anything goes by the plan until havrest, how many grams do you think it will give?

I’m not an expert at diagnosis, but they look a little light/heat tired to me. Not saying it’s too hot in your tent, but I grow a number of plants that just droop like that when they’ve had enough light (or heat) for the day. So maybe the strain doesn’t want so much light. Hopefully changing the light schedule helps.

Edit - whole plant looks droopy to me. More so at the top.
Yes, i was thinking the same. I’ve had the light schedule to 24/0 from the start and not have any problems.
Is it a reason why its showing this stress now? Maybe because it starts flowering?

Your finger should sink into the soil Imo my dogs literally was able to bury a bone in a ten gallon fabric pots lol I saw her digging it up lol

Does it dust if you crushed it

Yes, i was thinking the same. I’ve had the light schedule to 24/0 from the start and not have any problems.
Is it a reason why its showing this stress now? Maybe because it starts flowering?

Could be. Some strains don’t like a ton of light. I had a Zkittlez recently that I had to dim my lights on. Also, due to being in flower, make sure that she’s getting enough nutrients. Some plants get very hungry in blossom. I have one now that takes about 2 gallons of nutrient water a day. That’s a big pot though. But even my plants in 5 gallon pots can consume a gallon of nutrients easily in flower.

Could be. Some strains don’t like a ton of light. I had a Zkittlez recently that I had to dim my lights on. Also, due to being in flower, make sure that she’s getting enough nutrients. Some plants get very hungry in blossom. I have one now that takes about 2 gallons of nutrient water a day. That’s a big pot though. But even my plants in 5 gallon pots can consume a gallon of nutrients easily in flower.
Thanks for the tips! Just hope my girl recover.. if this was overwatering or underwatering the leaves would become yellow?
The plant looks healthy otherwise, its only the drooping..
How worried should i be?

I don’t ever worry. You just need to troubleshoot from the simplest solution to the most difficult. You changed your light schedule so see if it’s that.

If it doesn’t rebound, then check your watering habits.

What PPM do you normally feed at? If your PPM in runoff is way higher, it’s probably buildup at the bottom of the pot. Mix a weaker nute solution and measure runoff till it seems normal. Although I doubt it’s that.

If your PPM runoff is way lower, try feeding a higher strength just don’t go crazy.

My last guess would be that it’s possibly becoming root bound. It can happen in fabric pots. But it’s a long shot. Kind of risky but you can easily cut the pot off and put in a bigger fabric with the exact same soil without disturbing the plant too much.

or just ride it out and learn from the experience

Back