Why is my top colas drooping?

Reaction score
Hello! I have a problem with my top colas, the leaves are drooping at the top, but not anywhere else?
6 hours since watering. The leaves are usally dropping 1-2 hours after watering and then goes up again. But not this time..

Anyone knows why? I dont water until the pot feels light, the temp is good, light not too close, so i have no idea..

Medium: local «flower soil» with 30% perlite.

Pot: 8 L cloth pot

Feed: Advanced nutrients jungle juice. Micro, grow and bloom.
2 ml/l with micro
4 ml/l with grow
2 ml/l with bloom

Water source: Tap water ph adjusted to 6,5

Ph in root zone: around 7

Light: 100W led, 35 cm from plant

Strain: Bubblebum auto - 30 days

Climate: Indoor in grow tent with 2 fans. 25-27 temp and 50% humidity
8FB0C3AD-F78B-40D6-830C-72C9BCFF5C66.jpeg
C7414973-3AE8-4FEE-9F85-F1FDFBECFCAE.jpeg
D61A2475-583F-4A58-846C-1313F8F8DEF6.jpeg

How much water do you give them , looks to be not enough .

Reactions: EP3
Try giving them some extra water in between feeds. As the plants get bigger the roots take up a lot of the empty
space between soil particles which provided some water storage space.
You should be having some water seeping out of the bottom of the pot.

If parts of the soil dry it's harder for water to absorb it runs right thru dry soil and roots live in dry soil they die. When a plant gets bigger it uses more water. I had it happens and sections of the plant died. I'd your soil powders you need to soak it to rehydrate. But the top of your soil didn't look dry so idk. But yeah you want it to come out the bottom. Problem is if the soil is dry the water doesn't absorb it just runs right thru they the sides of a fabric pot even. I mean if your soil turns into dust

Gave water today again, 10% runoff.
900 PPM on runoff.
They are still dropping like before.

My light is now 24/0. Will try 18/6 forwards and hope that might help..

Any other tips?

Is the ppm Too high im asking other grows I don't know just a guess. Sometimes you pH in water or total dissolved solids TDS. Maybe the plants just stressed going thru growing pains

If you take your soil out does in crumble into dust ive had that happen if that's the case it's way too dry you could have dry pockets not absorbing water if you haven't checked that I would
Is your soil hard as a rock? It should be loose and Moist. Might not be your soil at all but I fucked up plant like that Before

Looking huge tho

Back