AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows White Widow

AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Germ Pt 1 New

Hotfire

Auto Student
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm starting this grow late due to space issues i had in the tent, so I will just log the grow in this thread to not throw off the whole grow n show thread. Better late than never!
1000025055.jpg

Had to start another seed, went to put it in the dirt today and the taproot fell out.. not sure how, but this has never happened. It came off the paper towel fine but when I was holding the seed to put it in the dirt I noticed the tap root was on the floor :cuss: so it will be a few days for this other seed to get ready, stand by!
20240820_153911.jpg

So I put the new seed in on Tuesday afternoon it's now Friday afternoon and the seed cracked open but nothing came out. I'll give it another day or so but I think it's a dud. The 3rd seed in the pack is literally the smallest seed I've ever seen and completely white with a crack already in it so I'll try it but I don't think it will.

Second seed 72 hour germ, cracked open but nothing came out:
1000025220.jpg

Third seed, super tiny and cracked Looks like a runt seed compared to the others I got from you guys.
1000025221.jpg

Since I'm so far behind in the grow n show with this one I don't expect a replacement. I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to growing more "Autoseeds" in the future. Thanks guys!

Back