AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Here's my weekly update, day 78 for the 3 big girls and day 57 for the 2 bonzai versions.
DoSiDo:
DsD.1_day78.jpg

Durban Poison:
DP.1_day78.jpg

GodFather OG:
GFOG.1_day78.jpg

DoSiDo #2:
DsD.2_day57.jpg

Durban Poison #2:
DP.2_day57.jpg

Attachments

• setup_20240908.jpg
    setup_20240908.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 4
Harvest New
Howdy y’all :toke:
Got busy this last weekend and didn’t get a chance to drop in and say I went ahead and harvested both plants on Saturday which if my math is right it was day #91 for both. The Do SI Do and Durban Poison have been a really smooth grow and will definitely enjoy more of these in the future. I wanted to get the DoSiDo a few days earlier but things happened at the compound that kept me on my toes until today. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either :crying:

They are both hanging as full plants , the room is set to 62f and RH is pretty steady at 60-62%. DSD on left and DP on the right

IMG_5013.jpeg

I’ve been in trim jail from a couple other plants and I’ll probably be wore out by the time these are ready. Usually 12-14 days is around what I hang dry at. I’ll update with final weights and bud pictures when I can. I’ve got some really big Grove Bags just waiting on these two!
Catch y’all soon
:bighug:

Harvest- mango cookies Day 90 New
Crap, harvested the mango cookies yesterday and got busy… forgot to post til this morning. She was a joy to grow. Didn’t give me hardly any problems. 3 gal cloth pot with peat based soil under 18/6 mars hydro FC-E 4800 at 100%. Fed Megacrop ending at 3.5 gpg 3 pints per feed. Hard and dense nugs with a candy mango/fruit aroma. I’ll update later with a dry weight.
IMG_4250.jpeg
IMG_4251.jpeg

I’ll get pic of hanging buds this am and post…

Crap, harvested the mango cookies yesterday and got busy… forgot to post til this morning. She was a joy to grow. Didn’t give me hardly any problems. 3 gal cloth pot with peat based soil under 18/6 mars hydro FC-E 4800 at 100%. Fed Megacrop ending at 3.5 gpg 3 pints per feed. Hard and dense nugs with a candy mango/fruit aroma. I’ll update later with a dry weight.View attachment 1706585View attachment 1706586
I’ll get pic of hanging buds this am and post…
Hanging pic.
IMG_4252.jpeg

Back