Lighting White Widow, Double Sour Bubbly, Sour Bubbly x Chem City Blues Cross, Double Grape(BigSm0 COB hack!)

Did I read wrong or did bigsmo convert the lights for you??? Girls look to be loving the cobs [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
It was a pretty tough situation izzy. I wanted to do a conversion so I could get the pics and info I needed to do a build journal but man paying this company was a hard decision I wasn't comfortable making. In the end everyone wins.

Looking good in there buffalo, I know it's a pain but if you hold your phone sideways the pics will come out right side up.

How's the viper doing so far?

I have a feeling the GPW will be pretty awesome in there. Here is a right side up one for today. Double grape ponytail in the background So far so good!

IMG_4406.JPG

White Widow
IMG_4407.JPG

Sour Bubbly x Chem City Blues (Sideways Pic)

IMG_4409.JPG

Double Grape Supercrop

I decided to run the AvT and Double Grape under the converted light alone (moved the others to my 200 watt cob set up) Both the plants will have been grown almost exclusively under 60 watts of converted COB, I bet the GPW will be off the chart. I just put the AvT in a 3 gallon (all perlite) I am going to try watering 3-4 times a day and grow a monster.

IMG_4455.JPG

Just found your journal BK! I'm watching yer grow man!
Got my cobs from Big coming soon gonna convert that Mars II 400! I'm pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let the frost begin lol. I see sparkling buds in your future. Gonna keep an eye here I just started soaking a double grape. Things r looking good. Looks like the fim was a success??

Back