Think

Outside the box
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out with way to hang my p300s to cover 3 plants. Which one do you guys think would be best?
DSC_0224.JPG

I also think that the one on the right is your best bet honestly. There is also a thread around here about how to angle them to get the best from the light pattern. let me take a look and see if i can find it. Ill show ya what i was talking about before. This angle with the three in a triangle I think would give you best results..

nu6a6ajy.jpg

I think the config on the right will give you the most even light coverage

Okay thanks for the info! my lights are set up that way but I thought it would of been the left!

I also think that the one on the right is your best bet honestly. There is also a thread around here about how to angle them to get the best from the light pattern. let me take a look and see if i can find it. Ill show ya what i was talking about before. This angle with the three in a triangle I think would give you best results..

nu6a6ajy.jpg

Thanks for getting back to me! I honestly thought it would be the left one. My lights are set up like the right one. I will be angling them like that in veg and flower :)

Back