Well rotted horse manure...great addition and virtually eliminates the need for veg formulas...every monster in my garden gets that big from a healthy dose of horse manure and lime.

You can use the bloom and micro and still get the same lucas ratio,the grow solution is not needed because the other two have more than enough N for the whole grow .. Its a method that was tested over the course of ten years but i getcha,use what you can get/afford,,i can send the link to the nutrient calculator which can show you how to get the 100-100-200-60 nutrient profile from any brand..the thing is,most people buy into overpriced bottles and false advertising from the "big companies" when the "window" for feeding is so big,you can feed 500 ppm and get the same growth as feeding 1000 ppm,this is where its all a lie.. Hey @Habitual ya have additional thoughts on the Lucas Formula?? I thought tang was a drink mix??

thanks, much to think about.

I have no knowledge on growing with chemical additives I grow organic but gardener&bloome put out an excellent line of fertilizer that is organic and comes in veg and flowering a lil epsoma lil molasses and some Alaska fish fertilizer for veg and the price is very cheap,lasts for awhile to .

organic is nice, but a bit difficult for prsent situation.

@Maria Sanchez on the contrary, I am far from pro. Advanced nutrients M/G/B is what I started with and still use. I also sold my house to get a basket of additives. I will use AN until I go full on organic soil, some day.

heje, another vote for AN.
may have to scope your early grow journals....

thanks!

Another not pro here, I've got to say. I've just now started using different nutes. I started using general organics and never switched. For organic bottle nutes I'd say very good product. Heavy16 good but pricey. I just started with Remo, so far so good. It's my first run. I'm also testing another brand Elite. Again first run at 26 days. So far so good. Hope this helps

thanks for the suggestion.

:D

Hey maria...always willing to help out any way I can!! Though I am not a pro either...I have used 2 of the lines you listed AN and Foxfarm. Though I mostly used the FF line on photos I had great success using the line and if I could still buy FF in cannada I would still be using it. Great line for the cost. I ran the Trio and the Bloom trio and had great results from both. Pricewise FF is a great deal, though you need more than one bottle of Big Bloom compared for the Grow big and Tiger Bloom(BB is used the whole grow and a stronger mix).
An is a superb line, but I never tried their trio I have only used their SensiGrow/Bloom and Connoisseur line, and additves. Work very well but pricey.

i haven't seen a horse within 100 miles of here, hahahahahahaha!!

High @Maria Sanchez what are you going to be growing in? Sorry if I missed it lol

Hydro There is no question Advanced Nutrients IMO, mainly because the nutes are Chleated and pH perfect. I have been turned off of Fox Farms for a while since their dirt turned into crap after it used to be good. I have used GH lots of times, but with them being bought by Monsanto I don't fux with them either. I have never used Biobizz but have heard decent things about their products. All nutrients are basically the same thing, AN is the only one that I consider actually different and has something else to offer other than N, P and K(and all the other micro nutes lol) I hope this has helped in some respect : )

High @Maria Sanchez what are you going to be growing in? Sorry if I missed it lol

Hydro There is no question Advanced Nutrients IMO, mainly because the nutes are Chleated and pH perfect. I have been turned off of Fox Farms for a while since their dirt turned into crap after it used to be good. I have used GH lots of times, but with them being bought by Monsanto I don't fux with them either. I have never used Biobizz but have heard decent things about their products. All nutrients are basically the same thing, AN is the only one that I consider actually different and has something else to offer other than N, P and K(and all the other micro nutes lol) I hope this has helped in some respect : )

Regarding soil, Biobizz and Plagron soils are great. ATM using Biobizz nutes and it works both in soil and hydro, great stuff, especially FishMix.

thanks, @derek420colorado , super duper helpful.

so want to visit your new grow room - such a cool idea,
and in your hands it'll have amazing results.

:love:

Regarding soil, Biobizz and Plagron soils are great. ATM using Biobizz nutes and it works both in soil and hydro, great stuff, especially FishMix.

thanks, @TehSnow , for the fishmix comments.

- i'm ok with soil / medium for now.
using a potting soil + a bit of coco + perlite + vermiculite.
i like lighter mixes, but they need more watering attention.

Back