i can get the sensi ranges, grow / bloom.
most additives, just not the maxi bloom you use.
i still like the set of grow, bloom, micro idea i posted initially.

they'll start indoors for a couple of weeks,
then outside late spring early summer here.

will be much better than my late summer / fall with monsoon rains attempt....

Gracias!
Esta idea de la fórmula de Lucas parece muy interesante.
He pensado en algo como esto antes.
Mirando el programa de alimentación del TaNg fuerte, creo que esto es lo que hace.

Pero... No puedo transportar este producto a mi ubicación....

(hee hee, with the help of online translator!!!!

but i totally get your idea.

:love:
The one bag will go a long way and at 27 cents per feeding its really cheap

i can get the sensi ranges, grow / bloom.
most additives, just not the maxi bloom you use.
i still like the set of grow, bloom, micro idea i posted initially.

they'll start indoors for a couple of weeks,
then outside late spring early summer here.

will be much better than my late summer / fall with monsoon rains attempt....
You can use the bloom and micro and still get the same lucas ratio,the grow solution is not needed because the other two have more than enough N for the whole grow .. Its a method that was tested over the course of ten years but i getcha,use what you can get/afford,,i can send the link to the nutrient calculator which can show you how to get the 100-100-200-60 nutrient profile from any brand..the thing is,most people buy into overpriced bottles and false advertising from the "big companies" when the "window" for feeding is so big,you can feed 500 ppm and get the same growth as feeding 1000 ppm,this is where its all a lie.. Hey @Habitual ya have additional thoughts on the Lucas Formula?? I thought tang was a drink mix??

Last edited:
I have no knowledge on growing with chemical additives I grow organic but gardener&bloome put out an excellent line of fertilizer that is organic and comes in veg and flowering a lil epsoma lil molasses and some Alaska fish fertilizer for veg and the price is very cheap,lasts for awhile to .

Another not pro here, I've got to say. I've just now started using different nutes. I started using general organics and never switched. For organic bottle nutes I'd say very good product. Heavy16 good but pricey. I just started with Remo, so far so good. It's my first run. I'm also testing another brand Elite. Again first run at 26 days. So far so good. Hope this helps

Hey maria...always willing to help out any way I can!! Though I am not a pro either...I have used 2 of the lines you listed AN and Foxfarm. Though I mostly used the FF line on photos I had great success using the line and if I could still buy FF in cannada I would still be using it. Great line for the cost. I ran the Trio and the Bloom trio and had great results from both. Pricewise FF is a great deal, though you need more than one bottle of Big Bloom compared for the Grow big and Tiger Bloom(BB is used the whole grow and a stronger mix).
An is a superb line, but I never tried their trio I have only used their SensiGrow/Bloom and Connoisseur line, and additves. Work very well but pricey.

Back