Lighting Which budget light

I guess I could get two separate spectrums with the sun's.. Need to dig out some journals to see some results.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I guess I could get two separate spectrums with the sun's.. Need to dig out some journals to see some results.

haha now your thinking like me im trying to decide on another GN unit or something similar but different heres another bit of torture for sanlight led more on the expensive side but the journals in there section speak for themselves best of luck tag me in your grow id like to see how you get on

haha now your thinking like me im trying to decide on another GN unit or something similar but different heres another bit of torture for sanlight led more on the expensive side but the journals in there section speak for themselves best of luck tag me in your grow id like to see how you get on
Those Sanlight look very good too, but as you say, but out of my price range atm. Reason for selling my GN wa stop improve my environment control, and this would prevent me doing it, but definitely one for future

I like the looks of the new mars TS 1000 . Looks very similar to a QB and at 150 watts and $129.00 seems pretty reasonable. You can also order direct from AliExpress.com from kingbrite or another company. They have ALL the same lights (that is where they make them) and if you can wait a week or two are much more reasonable. Good luck it can be daunting shopping for lights.

Dude check out the HLG quantum boards. They are awesome. I have the 135W kit for a month and a half and it have been great to my plants. Check them out

Enviado desde mi SM-G9650 mediante Tapatalk

Hey, thanks for info, not really looking at DIY, wouldn't even know where it begin. Seems that the one I would need is out of my budget and also that's just for one spectrum, so would need two in order to cover both spectrums.. I'm just looking for a decent light that will do a good job until I have a bit more in ways of funds. And again not sure about building myself, and with GN and Skyline products your getting something built for similar price that's IP rated. But I am sure they do an excellent job, but for me I don't see it being the way forward. But thanks for the info and definitely will keep that in mind for a later date. [emoji3577]

Yea I am thinking about the auto cobs I seen a few grows with them and nearly got them last time, you know what they are like for shipping cost/time?

nope havent gotten any. im not growing right now but i have a 630w CMH for flowering. When i make the jump to LED i will be trying those two i listed. Go ahead an email them to find out. Ive seen both used on instagram by others and man those lights rock for their prices. The HLG VEG growth is insane and that does not mean it doesnt flower well. Im watching Sequenc3_mi on instagram now and he just flipped to flower with one of the 800$ HLG which is like 4 big ones put together. The canopy looks so healthy and the growth rate is crazy.

same with those auto cobs if you get enough.

Was looking at the four pack auto cobs shipping is 28 bucks so total 385 pounds bit much. I know they are equivalent to 150w hps per cob, so two would do fine but I know I'd want four lol and that would mean a second order and second shipping if I do it twice or wait a few weeks and order then, shame I can't find a UK supper of lights similar design to Autos cobs, well I can but not a brand people seem to use, those boards do look good. Going to have to have a think over the weekend, I'll check those ig accounts later.

Back