its bad everywhere,its not the filler its the chemical itself.its fine on the body just not in it.that lil cold wet pad they slap on you before an injection is 99.9% iso.i only do iso isoproponal alcohol 99.9% medical grade.70/80/90% iso is for washing out paint brushes/removing glue residues etc.i wouldnt use it.dont matter what % iso,its not for ingesting.
i cant get eth/everclear for love nor money,well £70 a bottle on ebay.but they can keep it at that price.
iso is only used for dabs.the iso is completely evaperated away prior to smoking/dab.
iso is a better extraction agent than eth.iso dont tend to get any green.eth can be used for smoking/dabbing in theory eth evaporated away just like the iso.
green dragon is eth only.its left to soak for a long time unlike a dab.
the method for eth/iso extractions are more or less the same.iso only pulls out thc/cbd.eth pulls out chlorofil the lot,for a tincture thats what you want.
maybe answered wrong question or left bits out,if thats the case gimi a poke.
:pighug:

Thanks @archie gemmill

I'm getting what you're saying. Makes sense.

Now I just need to perfect my techniques.

Got the edible coconut oil infusion going well now. Grind it roughtly, decarb it, cook in coco oil and lechtchin and I now leave the plant matter in the oil. No filtering. And I just scoop out spoonfools of it.
Extract with ISO is relatively easy but it seems like such a finesse process there is room for improvement.
Extract with grain alcohol is pretty easy too. I have done two batches so far. Looking forward to making more with different strains from harvest and see what the differences are in the result.
I just started rosin squishing with a hair straightener. I have lots to learn about with Rosin still.

Lots of ways to use the harvest and treat as a med or as a recreation.

LESS IS MORE: Finding that the tincture trituration is a tricky thing!! I've been taking daily for going on 2 weeks now, and I'm finding that less is more!! I took half my regular dose this morning, the initial high is delightfully much more manageable, and I can certainly feel the lessening of leg pain. So instead of needing more, I need less!!! SOOOO not like smoking.

LESS IS MORE: Finding that the tincture trituration is a tricky thing!! I've been taking daily for going on 2 weeks now, and I'm finding that less is more!! I took half my regular dose this morning, the initial high is delightfully much more manageable, and I can certainly feel the lessening of leg pain. So instead of needing more, I need less!!! SOOOO not like smoking.
any photos? of the tincture or process? Id love to see

any photos? of the tincture or process? Id love to see
8ball tinct.JPG
8ball 2.JPG
8ball3.JPG

i found the moondust super pleasant on the nose and lips but next to no high.i think moondust is the trichrome shell/fats/lipeds,as its non soluble.
moondust?
this the stuff that settles at the bottom of my green dragon? looks like blonde bomb bubble keif kinda?

been wondering if thats any good or just empty trich skeletons if you will

what settles in the bottom of a jar could be anything trom trichs,trich shells,fats,waxes,lipeds,tiny plant matter,dust any small particle really.
depends if its been filtered or not,or how much it was filtered.
in theory eth/iso dissolves trichs,any floating/suspended or sunk solids are not thc.but thats theory.if thc molicules bump into and clump together they then become heavier and sink.
i filter iso through 250/150/75 micron metal screens,then coffee filters what collects on the coffee filters i consider that moondust.
tastes amazing but cant even feel a tingle.

Back