I love you make the point of soaking filter in solvent befor flitering, @budelee!
It's from Lab Skills 101, but so many make the mistake.

Here what I'm working on this evening.
From the bubble bags
558CC531-B3EE-4C55-9FFB-E430DC5ED28E.JPG

The dry sift will be cleaned for herb particles, the it goes in cellophane under the iron and become real hash, my own Newspaper Gold. Mmm....
F7A0C777-D442-493A-AB34-567152C1AC6F.JPG

Here is whats left of the kief.. It did fet a bit dark but its not chlorophyll green..
image.jpeg
I am gonna guess only a gram, but we will see

It's a wonderfull lesson in applied chemistry! An old lab rat almost get a wet eye.

:slap:
Hi Dr. B ,Looks like you are having fun today as well, thank you for joining along and adding some info, I still remember you made it a point to have me remind people, we work good as a team, this is just one trick of the trade to get the most return and best product!!!

Okay,, with the first pan of Live Eth in the double boiler, i was able to move back to washing
image.jpeg
this jar was used a second time
image.jpeg
to wash another batch of buds
image.jpeg
after it was all said and done, i still had this much Live Bud left for next time.. Jars will be consolidated and left in the freezer till its time for the purge....

I always enjoy watching the master at work! And for someone that's done this once, please everyone practice safety. The eth vapors are real and nothing to play around with.

Beautiful wash and purge budelee.

I always enjoy watching the master at work! And for someone that's done this once, please everyone practice safety. The eth vapors are real and nothing to play around with.

Beautiful wash and purge budelee.
Awesome advice Dudeski.. Hey guys, check out the Magic Butter Machine thread that Dudeski started, this is one more method we can use to get a potent end product.. Thanks for the Kind Words... More soon

Last edited:
Back