Harvest & Curing Where to dry?

So are you putting untrimmed branches? or broke down further? Does the dry seem comparable to hanging? I always worry about dry and cure the most and thought this would dry too fast but 10 days is on part with my whole plant hangs. Are you buds flat from laying flat on screens?
I've done hang dry bag dry and now this. Bag dry takes longest and leaves flatter buds. Hang dry takes me about 12 days in a room that's 55% rh. Bag dry 12-14.
I remove alot of the large leaves. Sugar and fan. I don't do full trim. It may dry weed faster if you don't have all 6 slots completely full trying to dry a pound.

Flavor I think bag and wedryer tastes better than hang dry. (After cure they all taste good unless you trim before hang dry imo) For me hanging or bags when having a full dry pound or better to dry is inferior to this wedryer. The space, smell, etc.

Thanks for the update. I am going to get one. I use a net anyway so this just seems logical for smell containment etc.

Thanks.

Thanks for the update. I am going to get one. I use a net anyway so this just seems logical for smell containment etc.

Thanks.
Np you'll like it. Longevity of the fan and how long the filter lasts will really determine my overall opinion.

Np you'll like it. Longevity of the fan and how long the filter lasts will really determine my overall opinion.
Has anyone tried this without the filter? Smell doesnt really matter round here....

Cool do you wet trim? Do you dry untill the stems pop?
It's more a 50/50 trim. I'll do bigger stuff wet then smaller dry And yes it seems 11 day range for me to be dry. Heres a more recent dried photo.
20210722_100852.jpg
20210722_100859.jpg
20210722_100949.jpg

Back