Harvest & Curing Where to dry?

Thank you

i will say it one more time just to be clear..

wedryer is the best discreet drying device i have seen..
blows away paper bags..the xl version will hold several plants..otherwise get 2 of em if you need too
buds are not flat and retain terps and flavor..smell is kept to a minimum given the circumstances

blows away paper bags..the xl version will hold several plants..otherwise get 2 of em if you need too
buds are not flat and retain terps and flavor..smell is kept to a minimum given the circumstances
Got 2 on the way I hope 2 is enough got these 2 coming down. Guessing 15 ounces dry.
20210530_110208.jpg
20210530_112913.jpg

Reactions: UHF
Got 2 on the way I hope 2 is enough got these 2 coming down. Guessing 15 ounces dry. View attachment 1324795View attachment 1324794
2 should hold 15 ounces dry no prob. I find 2 wedryers to be the best because say you chop one or two plants and put it in wedryer on monday..you really dont want to add another wet plant to the wedryer on thursday as the first one is almost ready and you will change the humidity and conditions by adding a new one slowing down the drying of the first one. so you put first round in wedryer #1, then second round in wedryer #2. anyways, enjoy. has made drying and curing way easier for many friends of mine. 5 to 7 days in the wedryer, then into a glass jar for the extended cure.

2 should hold 15 ounces dry no prob. I find 2 wedryers to be the best because say you chop one or two plants and put it in wedryer on monday..you really dont want to add another wet plant to the wedryer on thursday as the first one is almost ready and you will change the humidity and conditions by adding a new one slowing down the drying of the first one. so you put first round in wedryer #1, then second round in wedryer #2. anyways, enjoy. has made drying and curing way easier for many friends of mine. 5 to 7 days in the wedryer, then into a glass jar for the extended cure.
Thanks.thats good to hear. I'm ready for em. Just too much weight to be drying in the open with a fan and not liking how the bags make my nugs flat. Bags do great all but that.

Got my wedryer xls in. This plant trimmed up filled 5 of the 6 compartments completely. 2 is plenty. Thanks again. Hopefully see some good results in about a week.
20210607_155414.jpg

They also gave me a free mask So I can show the public I got weed drying at home during covid. Nice of them
20210608_090458.jpg

Last edited:
Works great. Takes me about 10 days to dry. Only possible con I see so far is clean up inside getting the broken off peices of leaf trim but I think hose from a vacuum will work good or a small vac Still got weed drying in it since I had perpetual harvest. Uncertain how long filters are good for. I been running mine 13 days straight now.

Last edited:
Works great. Takes me about 10 days to dry. Only possible con I see so far is clean up inside getting the broken off peices of leaf trim but I think hose from a vacuum will work good or a small vac Still got weed drying in it since I had perpetual harvest. Uncertain how long filters are good for. I been running mine 13 days straight now.

So are you putting untrimmed branches? or broke down further? Does the dry seem comparable to hanging? I always worry about dry and cure the most and thought this would dry too fast but 10 days is on part with my whole plant hangs. Are you buds flat from laying flat on screens?

Back