Where The Green Grass Grows!

I just went to twisted’s site and there doesn’t seem to be much she doesn’t carry or hasn’t. Maybe out of stock and not coming back strains or new not released yet.
Once I find the thread I'll post it here.

So being a seed junkie, I' was looking for some SoFem I didn't have. Stumbled across a site called MossMseeds late Tuesday night.
The site listed a whole bunch of payment methods including credit cards. So I placed and order. There was not payment processing, but it said they'd be in touch for payment. I sent an email w/my order # asking to pay by cc. He replied first thing in the morning, and said to call w/my cc. So I called Wed afternoon, and my seeds arrived today. I only ordered one each of the Blood Poison Zkittles, Blood Lemon Zkittles, Awesome Zkittle, Blood Temple Kush, and a Cherry Cheese Skunk(yep already have a pack but wanted another). Only ordered 5 packs total, and the pricing was excellent. This is what arrived. Look like the Blood Temple Kush didn't arrive, but crap, 8 packs instead of five. I'm not too heart broken over the kush.
View attachment 1248623
Here it is.

Oh that’s SoFem. I was talking about twisted tree. All good though some of that gear sounds good too. I’m gonna run a couple from SoFem here soon. Got some photos and autos.

What I got so far. And there will me more!!
20201104_153736.jpg

I want some of those that's in that post!!
@Rebel can you get those?

I haven’t heard from rebel in a couple days. I ordered 3 packs of twisted tree and haven’t heard anything back.
Yea, she hurt her foot, and had problems with her car and other things. Email her, she answer those quicker.

anybody have a smoke report on the sofem or TT?
@Bigg Al Did you harvest the AMR? How many days seed to harvest? She looks awesome.
Mine are not doing too hot. I guess they don't like the wellie boot. Day 15 & 16.
the AMR is looking pasty yellow.
1604529246197.png

And the Crinkle is looking limp.
1604529324648.png

Rebel & Green Grass carry the full line of Twisted Tree. TT only has 10 strains released right now, 2 are out of stock-AMR's & Twisted Menagerie.
I need a bigger grow space, damn it!!

Back