Where The Green Grass Grows!

Baby Orange Bubblegum..... enjoying life on my desk.

f-176.png

Nova OG day 65, Crinkle Cut day 25, all topped and trained. Still dialing in TPS ONE in Biobizz lite mix.

IMG_20201103_175652152.jpg

IMG_20201103_175626701.jpg

Damn I now will have most his gear minus lemon og and alien moonrocks. When it’s in stock I’ll grab some.
I dont know homie!! Someone posted some strains that @Rebel dont have. Its here on site just dont remember the thread...:crying::rofl::baked:

I got Nova and Twisted cookies going now. My Nova is a lil sensitive to nutes but TC? She don't care! Everything smells good, my ladies went auto right on time and the only real test left is after the cure!

I got Nova and Twisted cookies going now. My Nova is a lil sensitive to nutes but TC? She don't care! Everything smells good, my ladies went auto right on time and the only real test left is after the cure!
Got pics? I got them but waiting a bit.

I dont know homie!! Someone posted some strains that @Rebel dont have. Its here on site just dont remember the thread...:crying::rofl::baked:
I just went to twisted’s site and there doesn’t seem to be much she doesn’t carry or hasn’t. Maybe out of stock and not coming back strains or new not released yet.

Back