When to jar for the cure?

DankDoctor420

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cheese Quake
I been growing for a few years and always fucked up the last stage, the harvest. Either dry too fast or too much and hay. Or jar too early and hay. Some say to jar when buds pop off, others say wait a bit longer til the big stems snap like a chip but not break. When do you jar your buds? I used to not control temps or humidity but now I'm aiming for 60 degrees Fahrenheit and 60 RH for 14 to 16 days. I'm finally using a fan for circulation in my drying area which I never used before also. Im working on my dry and cure area which will be a 4x4 tent. Thanks for all the tips and advice.

I mean I love making edibles with the hay. It works for that but not fun to smoke. I'm trying to smoke some dank. Not no damn hay. Sick of growing and buying dispensary weed. :deadhorse:

I'm using portable air conditioner for cooling to keep it at 61°F cuz that's low as it goes. Without ac it goes to 70 degrees Fahrenheit. I have a infrared space heater to keep it above 60 also if it dips below. I will have my dehumidifier set at 60 RH and humidifier set at 60 RH and AC infinity fan also set up to 60 and 60 on the controller. I'm aiming for 60s so I don't over dry or risk mold or dry to slow. Doing whole plant hang not trimmed at all to slow the process. After a 10 day flush in soil then one last watering then 3 days of dark before harvest. 10 to 30 percent amber trichs aiming for

Back