Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

remember I eat spirulina, AKA pond scum
.3?, of cap?
:smoking:

This tastes worse....

Eat .3g of decarbed and ground CBD plant material.

Then on another day eat .3g of it but with the THC ratio I sent you mixed in.

That way you can figure out the best ratio for you before packing a bunch of caps

This tastes worse....

That way you can figure out the best ratio for you before packing a bunch of caps

100% agree, for medical use I firmly believe that THC and CBD work in conjunction. Both have there benefits but when combined in the right ratios this is where the true medicinal value lies in my opinion :pass:

All the best

Mark..

I decarb CBD on the same schedule and temperature as THC 252°F for 27 minutes and this is the results:

View attachment 981456

As you can see there is about 15% CBDa left so a little longer would convert it all but I like having some CBDa as it has its own therapeutic value

Very valuable. Thank you good sir :thumbsup:

Do you mind if I save this image please for future reference?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

E2a- these 0.3g capsules.
20181202_141402.jpg

I thought I was being clever. Big mistake!!. I'm now glued to the bed, can't move and can barely see to type. I think I should have started on the 0.1g 1st. Oopps

All the best

Mark.

Mark..

View attachment 981554

I thought I was being clever. Big mistake!!. I'm now glued to the bed, can't move and can barely see to type. I think I should have started on the 0.1g 1st. Oopps

All the best

Mark.
You may use my test results anytime for any reason.
Well you cannot type- E2a- these 0.3g capsules :haha::dizzy:.

Just an observation: If I take high CBD I get very good pain relief then if I vape some high THC the pain comes comes back sharply for about 20 or 30 minutes then goes away again. Now here is what I theorize is happening. The CBD molecules do not fit as well in the endocannabinoid receptors as the THC molecule does. So when I vape the THC it is bumping the CBD out of the receptors and allows the pain to transmit until it is well seated.

Mark..

View attachment 981554

All the best

Mark.

images

This tastes worse....

got it!. Test it out first, dial it in then do a cap run. Once again, thanks grobro!

100% agree, for medical use I firmly believe that THC and CBD work in conjunction. Both have there benefits but when combined in the right ratios this is where the true medicinal value lies in my opinion :pass:

All the best

Mark..
personalized meds!, doesn't get any more "hands on" than this!

personalized meds!, doesn't get any more "hands on" than this!

I do think if we work together we can get a consensus of what works for "most" users. What works for me may not for you and vice versa but there will be some strains and tech that work for most of us. It's just working together and sharing our results and knowledge :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

I do think if we work together we can get a consensus of what works for "most" users. What works for me may not for you and vice versa but there will be some strains and tech that work for most of us. It's just working together and sharing our results and knowledge :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Agreed

upload_2018-12-13_14-5-22.jpeg
upload_2018-12-13_14-5-22.jpeg

Back