What’s This?

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good Morning All/

Checked on my 4 day old autos and found this!

Soil - roots organic in 3 gallon pots

Lights- currently Platinum P300 just for now adding Solar flare 220 next week

No nutes st this time. Been growing for a few years and never seen this.

Strain- Beary white from Mephisto

Attachments

• 2177607A-D3BC-46FA-A21C-56FA34050D8B.jpeg
    2177607A-D3BC-46FA-A21C-56FA34050D8B.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 97
Hi , if this is not environment , soil , ph then it may be sick seed or may be it waste a lot of energy when coming through soil.
Sometimes this issue can be caused by paper towels method during manipulations with seed (if taproot get some little stress)
The most natural method without stressing is put seed in soil ( that how it works naturally in nature).
Look how it will develop, if very slow then chop it. I had same thing with two old seeds they popped with strange leaves like this ... and they developed very very slow ... finally I killed them.Good luck.
Sorry , my english bad :(

Last edited:
How close is the light?

Thanks @Rudra

@namvet25 about 30” away. I have 2 Heisenberg specials and 1 Sour Crack and they are both doing fine

Thanks @Rudra

@namvet25 about 30” away. I have 2 Heisenberg specials and 1 Sour Crack and they are both doing fine
As far as I can see nothing is wrong on your end and the seedling is just a freak.You can just leave her go and see if anynew growth comes in normal but if it continues just toss it.

Guess I’ll leave her alone and hope for the best. All beans are about 2 years old and stored in frig

Back