Reaction score
Sooo currently doing some eBay shopping for my first auto run I plan on getting this 48X24X72 tent and running anywhere between 4-6 plants what type of led should I get?? What would cover the area well enough to support Atleast 4 plants and costs less lol only reason I'm getting a tent so big is because I don't know how big some of these autos can get in a 5 gal smart pot with the right light and I plan on running an autopounder as part of the next cycle .. all suggestions are welcome ... Tryna keep the light bill low so help me out lol.

I have a 5x5 72" tall and I use a 96 mars hydro reflector and a 600w mars hydro led. I also have a 300w vipar spectra I use for side growth. They are good leds and they are not too expensive.
Sooo currently doing some eBay shopping for my first auto run I plan on getting this 48X24X72 tent and running anywhere between 4-6 plants what type of led should I get?? What would cover the area well enough to support Atleast 4 plants and costs less lol only reason I'm getting a tent so big is because I don't know how big some of these autos can get in a 5 gal smart pot with the right light and I plan on running an autopounder as part of the next cycle .. all suggestions are welcome ... Tryna keep the light bill low so help me out lol.

I have a 5x5 72" tall and I use a 96 mars hydro reflector and a 600w mars hydro led. I also have a 300w vipar spectra I use for side growth. They are good leds and they are not too expensive.
Lol I was hoping to keep it at 1-2 light fixtures either 1-1,000 watt or 1-600 or 2 300s. IDK shit bout Mars hydro just see good prices lol

Lol I was hoping to keep it at 1-2 light fixtures either 1-1,000 watt or 1-600 or 2 300s. IDK shit bout Mars hydro just see good prices lol
Mars hydro has a thread on this site. I have gotten great results. The 300w vipars are 100 bucks but they will make your temp in your tent rise. I'd go with 2 600w honestly but the thing I like about the reflectors is the grow/bloom switch. The new mars hydros have them though. I got 2 600w off eBay for a good price. They came together.

Mars hydro has a thread on this site. I have gotten great results. The 300w vipars are 100 bucks but they will make your temp in your tent rise. I'd go with 2 600w honestly but the thing I like about the reflectors is the grow/bloom switch. The new mars hydros have them though. I got 2 600w off eBay for a good price. They came together.
Ya if I could get one with the switch it would help me alot lol

I am currently using a 2x4 tent and much prefer having two led lights for a better, more uniform spread versus one high wattage led light.

yeah get that 600w mh/hps and you can sqeeze 3 plants in there and you'll be smoking your harvest before you ever decide what led to buy and as soon as you buy it you'll see another new one you wished you had bought. That 600w has been around forever and grown a lot of legendary pot if initial cost is a consideration.

or better yet save on the tent and just don't use one and spend it on a light

Back