Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 What the F#ck Jean!! Where's my Dog dude?? Bob does Jean-O's genetics...In a Solocup

Hey folks...

Where's My Dog is liking the new feeding rope. She's starting to go into flower :thumbsup:
20220118_152904_small.jpg

From another side...
20220118_152956_small.jpg

And another zoomed in timelapse from the last 48 hours...

Regards,

B

Hey AFN fam :bighug:

Where's My Dog is definitely loving that Rope-a-dope. Like her sisters she is in a growth spurt and stretching towards that light.
20220119_195459_small.jpg

Have a look at this zoomed in timelapse from the last 24 hours.

Regards,

B:toke:

Hey AFN fam :bighug:

Where's My Dog is probably the only one still moving in my timelapse as she is about to go in her stretch fase. I've upped the amount of part B from the MC 2-part so the mix ends up with the 'Late Veg / Early Bloom ' recipe in stead of the Bloom Phase. With the difference that there's also Bud Booster in the mix.
So loads of food, but in a low dilution. Measured everything when I went up to water and take pictures and the pH sat at 5.99 and the EC at 980µS. I've also added a couple of ml's of PureZym and this does play with the pH as when I measured it first it sat at 6.76 pH, so I had to add a couple of drops Sulfuric Acid to lower the pH to the above mentioned value. I don't give the enzym every time I mix a bucket of nutrients as it can overwhelm, sometimes I add 2% H2O2 to the mix just to be able to give a more 'sterile' version of the same drink...
Where's My Dog - day 32
20220123_190926_small.jpg

Where's My Dog - day 32
20220123_190935_small.jpg

Look at this lady dance...dance, dance :baby:

Regards,

B:toke:

Where's My Dog is full on stretching as you can see in the below time lapse. I'm trying to feed her as much as I can as I temporary removed the wicking rope to clean it. The part that was exposed to the light got so much algae on it I had to use hydrogen peroxide to remove it!! So that's a disadvantage for the wicking rope...

Where's My Dog is full on stretching as you can see in the below time lapse. I'm trying to feed her as much as I can as I temporary removed the wicking rope to clean it. The part that was exposed to the light got so much algae on it I had to use hydrogen peroxide to remove it!! So that's a disadvantage for the wicking rope...

Could the exposed bit be run through some black tubing with an ID to accommodate?

Back