Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 What the F#ck Jean!! Where's my Dog dude?? Bob does Jean-O's genetics...In a Solocup

Very good to know man, thanks for the headsup
:yeahthat: thanks @Jean-O :thumbsup:

The seeds haven't surfaced yet, but still have to show some pictures. These ones are sowed in fresh coco :thumbsup:
20211220_154244_small.jpg

Of course they have a small humidity dome, but took it off for the pictures
20211220_154211_small.jpg

Hey @Jean-O :thanks: for this fine genetics bro!!! :cheers:

Looky who's up and running around in the house :thumbsup:
I call this day 1 for Where's My Dog:woohoo1:
20211223_123618_small.jpg

Aáand... Day 1 for What The F#ck!! :headbang: This one almost looks triploid if you look at the angle of the two first real leaves, maybe there's a little third leaf hidden??? Who knows :cooldance:
20211223_123624_small.jpg

Regards,

B :thanks:

Hey Jean,

What do you think buddy. Am I doing better then a couple of weeks ago? Learning as I go off course :goodluck:
They are making the transition from doing all the work beneath the medium to starting growing leaves. I think I'll not top these ladies as well. From what I've seen on your thread they are not that high, but bushy (hehe, he said bushy :haha:)
Where's My Dog - day 5
20211226_205006_small.jpg

The new coco is much more open structured then the recuperated bunch I used in the beginning. So another lesson I learned is use coco two times maximum and then use it for your garden or add it to the compost pile, but forget it for usage in a coco only grow.
What The F#ck - day 5
20211226_205014_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :shooty:

No budshots for these ladies yet. But they are both growing nicely :thanks:
So I've cropped Where's My Dog from the daily overview to show it in a bit more detail. What The F#ck isn't in the picture as the Wedding Glue was blocking it. In the meantime I've replaced the WTF to a more sunny spot inside the tent where she doesn't have wet feet. Yeah...real-estate isn't the issue here, but line of sight is :rofl:

Back