Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 What the F#ck Jean!! Where's my Dog dude?? Bob does Jean-O's genetics...In a Solocup

Last update of the year my friends... First of all I want to whish you all a Happy New Year and may 2022 bring you bountiful crops :bow:

Jean, these are some wonderful genetics you provided us. I've seen pictures of ladies quite a bit older (ie, @Suki813's....plants, lol. Just the plants hey sis :rofl: ) so I know what awaits me very soon. :bighug: Thank you for the opportunity buddy :cheers:

Where's My Dog - day 9
20211231_100607_small.jpg

To show how fast this dog really is... a zoomed in timelapse from the last 24 hours.

WTF is a bit slower then WMD, but that don't matter. Sometimes they have a slow start (look at the Purple Kush and look where she's now)
What The F#ck - day 9
20211231_100614_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last update of the year my friends... First of all I want to whish you all a Happy New Year and may 2022 bring you bountiful crops :bow:

Jean, these are some wonderful genetics you provided us. I've seen pictures of ladies quite a bit older (ie, @Suki813's....plants, lol. Just the plants hey sis :rofl: ) so I know what awaits me very soon. :bighug: Thank you for the opportunity buddy :cheers:

Where's My Dog - day 9
View attachment 1402919

To show how fast this dog really is... a zoomed in timelapse from the last 24 hours.

WTF is a bit slower then WMD, but that don't matter. Sometimes they have a slow start (look at the Purple Kush and look where she's now)
What The F#ck - day 9
View attachment 1402920

Regards,

My WTF seem to be smaller (maybe slower but they showed sex about the same age) but they have beefed up quite a bit in the last few days. May just be hitting their stride in the new digs with as much space as they had to fill for roots. The WMD I didn't transplant so that may be part of it lol. Really curious to see how these do in solos considering how hungry and thirsty mine have been even in bigger pots.

Let's begin by whishing you all a mighty fine New Year!! :woohoo:
That all your dreams may come true :thumbsup:

I really like the way both strains are growing. WMD is a bit ahead on the WTF, but that don't mind. Both share a similar genetic background. Handy this advanced search function on AFN. :biggrin:
Hey Jean, The only thing I couldn't find was where the Strawberry Kush came from. I read that it was given to you, but have you got any knowledge from which breeder it came? I'm kinda anal about finding such things out :shrug:
Where's My Dog - day 10
20220101_185320_small.jpg

Again a zoomed in timelapse of the WMD from the last 24 hours

What The F#ck - day 10
20220101_185338_small.jpg

Regards,

Always glad to see you bob...I'm on a jean o kick too lol..just dropped 3 Voodoo. I have a strawdawg, my tent extraction became blocked and heat and humidity wreaked havoc on her.
IMG_20220101_134144.jpg
IMG_20220101_135646.jpg
IMG_20220101_135642.jpg

Last edited:
Always glad to see you bob...I'm on a jean o kick too lol..just dropped 3 Voodoo. I have a strawdawg, my tent extraction became blocked and heat and humidity wreaked havoc on her.
Yeah, I've become a fan myself even though I haven't smokes any of his genetics, I've seen so many beautiful headshots of frosty buds and posts from happy people. Sorry to hear about the Straw Dog, did you still get some taste of her?

Yeah, I've become a fan myself even though I haven't smokes any of his genetics, I've seen so many beautiful headshots of frosty buds and posts from happy people. Sorry to hear about the Straw Dog, did you still get some taste of her? Here some pics
Shes got 2 or 4 weeks yet but smells sweet!

Attachments

• IMG_20220101_135646.jpg
    IMG_20220101_135646.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20220101_145543.jpg
    IMG_20220101_145543.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Hey Guys,

So after cleaning up the tray I raised WTF away from the water. I think she doesn't like wet feet...
View attachment 1403690

Her sister on the other hand loves it...
View attachment 1403691

...and is growing like a MF'er :headbang:

Regards,

Bob:toke:

I think getting the one out of the water is a good call. I would bet after a few wet dry cycles her roots will fill in more and be happy to get her feet back into the drink later on! From what I have seen from greenin Ny WTF handles seedling stress quite well and rebounds like a champ, he had one that was looking very rough early on and it is a beast now probably going to take a bit longer in the life cycle but still to go from a almost dead seedling into what he has grown her into now is very impressive.
Things are looking great bud!

Hey growmies :smokeout:

Where's My Dog is growing steadily. By watching the timelapse pictures I can see when she's slowing down in growth and rather then watering once a day I'm back to giving two smaller feedings. This is time consuming, but I'm still on vacation and when I start working later this week it will be mostly from home.
20220103_201932_small.jpg

I surely did something wrong at some point as the bottom leaves look damaged, but the new growth look ok... I think I did the right move by raising her from the tray. Let's keep our fingers crossed :goodluck:
20220103_201952_small.jpg

A timelapse from both Where's My Dog and What The F#ck (upper left corner)

Regards,

Bob:toke:

Back